𝟗|𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓

[REGRET]

[REGRET]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

HAYLEY MARSHALL stood speechless. The pain and betrayal pictured in her sisters eyes was heartbreaking. She'd never seen her sister this angry and hurt before.

But what Hayley didn't realise was, the strong,emotionless,protective older sister she'd grown up with could break at the mere thought of her little sister betraying her. Hayley had watched her heartbreak after heartbreak suck the emotions in,desperately attempting to keep herself together for her little sister whom she loved and cherished above everything in her life but the one person that could bring these emotions to the surface was Hayley herself.

Guilt consumed the young Marshall as she watched the tears well up in her sisters eyes reminiscing on the moment they made the promise that they'd kept for years.

~Flashback~

" get out you monster! We want you out the house right now" Hayley and Mackenzie Marshall's normally kind,loving adopted mother cried desperately as a very naked Hayley Marshall covered herself with a curtain while trying her best to pry her mothers gruff hand off her shoulder.

" no" she seethed, still trying to pry her mothers hand of her. She was still very weak from the very long and torturous night she'd had,breaking every one of her bones.

" get out child" Richard Marshall appeared along side liana his wife glaring at his daughter.He picked up the nearest cross that sat on the wall nearest to him. They were a heavily religious couple so when they witnessed one of they're daughters turn into a beast they were convinced they were dealing with the devil.

" please, I have no where to go..I'm weak.. mom,dad" the teen desperately begged,snatching at the hands her mother was laying on her.

" what's going on!? ...Hayley!?"Mackenzie appeared in a mere second besides her sister,pulling her into a huge strangled hug as her mother still refused to let her go.

She swung around to her mother,glaring at the woman's face " Let. Her. Go" she spoke each syllable at a time through clenched teeth.

" no! She's a monster. Never sympathise with a monster. The girl has the devil in her" her mother glared as her father nodded in agreement,his left hand shaking as he held the cross up. His wife grabbed the nearest bottle. It had a black engraved cross on the top. She threw the remnants of the clear liquid at her daughter who squinted as the water seeped through her smudged mascara. Hayley rubbed at her eyes but that only made it worse. Her eyes stung like as if they'd been exposed to lemon juice.