𝟏𝟕|𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

[KIDNAPPINGS]

[KIDNAPPINGS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

"WHAT IN THE fuck?" Mackenzie Marshall groaned,attempting to move her hands in the direction of her face to rub the sleep from her eyes although, a bound stopped her.

Suddenly she went tumbling a few metres before hitting the back of another object. "Hayley?" The younger Marshall gasped awake,attempting to move her arms to no avail the same way her sister had done.

"Where are we? whats going on?" The two wolves peered around in sync taking in the familiar musky smell and their surroundings.

"We are in some sort of vehicle" The elder Marshall came to a conclusion,biting at the zip ties around her wrist. Due to her special abilities,she allowed her claws to eject,ripping the tie into two just as the van stopped.

The door opened just as Hayley kicked outwards "Seriously?!" The familiar voice echoed.

"Tyler?" The youngest Marshall gasped at her past friend as Mackenzie rolled her eyes,jumping out of the van, attempting to snap his neck before a sharp pain erupted through out her neck and she fell with a thud.

"Get off her!" Hayley seethed witnessing Tyler pull the wolfsbaine filled needle back.

"Don't even try fighting me Hayley,you know you can't beat a hybrid" He adjusted the cable ties,yanking Hayley's ankles together as she screamed out in pain.

"AHHH!let me go you backstabbing halfbreed Piece of shit!"

"Shut up!" He glanced at Mackenzie who stayed still sprawled out on the floor before closing the van and walking off with Hayley kicking and screaming over his shoulder,trying with all her might to get to her sister.

* * * * * *

Tyler Lockwood returned to the black SUV once he'd successfully tied Hayley down only to realise that Mackenzie Marshall wasn't there.