𝟏𝟑|𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

[BABYSITTERS]

[BABYSITTERS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

"WE HAD A DEAL! You protect mine and my brothers unborn children,I dismantle marcels army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of my bargain,you allowed Hayley and Mackenzie to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches" niklaus mikaelson shouted at the witch who squirmed in her chair.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley,Mackenzie and I are linked,remember? They die,I die" Sophie defends herself frantically,waving her arms about like an incompetent child on a sugar overdosage.

"Then who were they? Who kidnapped Mackenzie and Hayley?" The blonde female original spoke,lazily glancing over at Sophie from the plush cloth sofa she sat on besides the two pregnant werewolves the discussion was about.

Mackenzie sighed exasperated,sharing a glance with her sister who looked just as bored. They'd been arguing back and forth like this for the past 2 hours.

 They'd been arguing back and forth like this for the past 2 hours

"They are a fraction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the babies"

Niklaus mikaelson leaned forward intrigued " what kind of vision?"

" she has them all the time, they're open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one" Sophie spoke to the hybrid.

"Well how many I ask was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asked the witch,raising an eyebrow as if he was challenging her.

Sophie puckered up her lips, there was two ways this was gonna go. Either klaus kicks off by the accusation or he'll act like some sort of proud dad and uncle " ...pretty much that you and your brothers babies are going to bring death to all witches" she glanced at the hybrid who simply smirked proudly and then at Rebekah who did the same; the two wolves however weren't as impressed. Both grasped their non existent bumps,wide eyed as if protecting the unborn so called things.