𝟏𝟓|𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓

[BREAKFAST]

[BREAKFAST]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

HAYLEY AND Mackenzie Marshall groggily trudged down the stairs of the mikaelson mansion. Neither of the pair had much sleep last night due to the constant racket of a storm that had appeared out of the blue.

Hayley Marshall had always had a fear of storms since she was a little girl. She'd run into her adoptive parents bedroom asking for comfort only to be pushed away so she'd find her night sleeping next to her elder sister in her bed while Mackenzie stayed awake talking about fairytales and princesses to advert her sisters mind onto anything other than the current weather. So when the storm had hit last night; Hayley found herself in her sisters arms yet again. She'd never been able to shake her fear ever since a young child but Mackenzie certainly didn't mind cuddling her sister until she fell asleep..well, that was until the next morning when she'd had no energy to carry on.

The two wolves entered the living room to see Elijah sat rather dapper in another of his finely tailored suits reading a book of poems and across from him on his own throne like one peace arm chair sat niklaus who wore a simple dark hoody and jean number reading another book much like elijahs called a poison tree.In the centre of the two peaceful originals lay a very dead girl sprawled across the table while classical music Mackenzie swore was older than both the man sat before her played from a record player.

Mackenzie gawked slightly whereas Hayley belched. Mackenzie had been used to death ever since her first change into a wolf so it wasn't really a change whereas Hayley only went through the change once a month and her sister had normally been there to pick up the pieces..ergo Mackenzie would deal with the bodies while Hayley wallowed in guilt.

Rebekah suddenly stormed past both girls,mouth agape " so this is the first thing you do when we are back together as a family? Vampire book club"

"Reading edifies the mind sister..isn't that right Elijah?" Niklaus smirked over to Elijah who simply looked up at him with a blank face.

"Yes,that's quite right niklaus"

"And what's this business?" Rebekah turned her eyes towards the dead girl with an upturned lip.

Elijah waved it off as if it was simply a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of his ten thousand dollar shoes rather than a dead girl " this is a..piece offering"

Niklaus spoke up next,not even bothering adverting his eyes from the book he read " I assumed that after so much time rotting in a coffin that our big brother might be a bit peckish"

"And I explained to my little brother that forgiveness can not be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behaviour that indicated contrition and personal growth" he spoke poshly,flicking the next page of the book over " not this nonsense"