𝟑𝟗|𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

[GOODBYE]

[GOODBYE]

MACKENZIES POV~

A SALTY TEAR made it's way down my cheek as the cold nights breeze hit me from all directions,swaying the bottom of my short black dress side to side.

I glanced over at the hybrid who stood to my right,a similar expression to mine painted onto his face.

It hurt,it really did. I've only just given birth to my children and now I have to hand them away?! If it wasn't for their one safety I would be at home cuddling them right now but they weren't safe in New Orleans.

" are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No,you?"

"Nah..I've only just met my daughter and now I'm handing her over"

I nodded and fiddled with the rings on my fingers as hunger shook my get again.

Klaus,seemingly having noticed my discomfort pulled out a blood bag and handed it to me.

I thanked him before ripping into the plastic with my teeth and injecting the contents.

Ever since I had to feed on my own baby, my cravings have been a lot worse than I'd expected being a vampire...well, a hybrid.

A car pulled up front and I glanced solemnly back at my babies. Louis reached up a hand like he always did in a sort of wave and Nova was sleeping as usual. They looked so peaceful,so innocent yet they were born a mere few hours ago and people are already out to kill them..they're own grandmother!

A familiar head of blonde hair poked through the cars window and she strutted over to us. As soon as our eyes met I rushed over to her and brought her into a bone crushing hug.

"Aww,it's nice to see you too Kenz" Rebekah let me go and gave her brother a hug also.

Once she let Nik go she stood back and cooed at Little Hope that sat swaddled in the crook of Klaus' arm.

"Hello sister"

"Oh she looks just like her mother,maybe there is a god after all" she cooed and Nik chuckled.

"Well,she has a hint of the devil in her eyes. That's all me"

"Oh I don't know, have you seen Hayley angry?" Mackenzie joked and Rebekah chuckled before turning to the double car seat that Nova and Louis sat in.

"Oh my god,Nova looks so much like you and Louis is a carbon copy of his father" Louis grabbed Rebekahs finger and lightly sucked on it which made her laugh "they're real cuties"

"They really are" I smiled.

" we need a witch you can trust to cast a cloaking spell. Mackenzie tried but she doesn't think it'll be strong enough" Klaus stated and Rebekah nodded.

"I'll get one"

No one can ever find them. Ever" the hybrid clarified and Rebekah shook her head with a smile.

"I know what do do Nik. Perhaps we will get a little white fence..I think that'll be lovely.."

I nodded and kissed my babies one last time before handing them to Rebekah. I gave her a hug and entered the SUV,tears flowing freely down my cheeks. I waved at my niece and waited for Klaus who spoke a few things to hope before handing her to Rebekah.

Klaus sat next to me and closed the door,silence inducing as we watched gloomily as Rebekah left, taking our children with her.

Nik turned to me "are you ok?"

I shook my head "no,no I'm not..but I will be"

A/N: awful chapter but I can't wait for next season, that season is when Elijah and Mackenzie are gonna really start