late night

You met Bucky when he came into to town with Sam Wilson. Your best friend is Sarah, it had been late and Sam told you he didn't want you walking home in the dark, when you walked into the living room you saw grown man laying down on the ground, he had a metal arm and shirtless, his hair was dark and trimmed and his face looked relaxed in sleep. Sarah made you bed on the couch and Sam told you not to worry about 'ol bucky. They all went off to sleep and you laid down on the couch and turned on your little lamp light before diving into a book, knowing the chances of you sleeping anywhere else but your bed was low. You kept reading until you felt drowsy and finally set your book down and lamp off before curling up in the blankets and dosing off only for a moment. Bucky startled awake and sat up just before you finally fell asleep and you sat up as well. He sat up and stared for a minute before turning to you.
"Who the hell are you?" Bucky snapped as you stared like a fool, and sat up a blush covering your cheeks.
"I'm y/n, Sarah's friend. S-Sam told me to to crash her t-tonight." You stuttered, embarrassed that you had been caught staring. Bucky glared at you for a moment before standing up, he was just in shorts, his abs on display, as he walked passed you to the kitchen. You swore your heart stopped. He is so fucking handsome. About a trillion thoughts sprouting in your head before you heard the light to the kitchen flicker on and Sam mumbling something as Bucky spoke normally, talking about you on the couch. A couple minutes later the lights turned off the brightness from the kitchen disappearing before Bucky walked back in, this time wearing a shirt before he sat back down on the floor, you had the blanket up to your nose as you sat laid there trying to fall asleep again, but sighed before turning on your back and grabbing your book and lamp back out to read.
"What are you doing?" Bucky asked as you furrowed your brows and looked at him.
"'M reading." You murmured before looking at him and he was looking at you curiously before you moved your head back to the book, hearing Bucky lay down and squirm trying to sleep and he sat back up.