imagine 1

You're working at a bar and this man walks to the bar, leaning against it and looking at you, like that. You turn and ask him.
"What do you want to drink?"
"a beer would be nice." he replied, you look at him for maybe a moment too long before continuing on to get him a beer, you hand him one, his glove skimming your hand as you pass it, and he gives you the tiniest of smiles when a blush covers your cheeks. You continue working through the night and when you're about to close up, you see that he is still leaning against the counter, the beer you handed him had to be warm. You walk up to him to tell him you're about to close up and he looks back at you.
"We're 'bout to close up." you murmured to him as he kept looking at you, you became curious to why he had been standing there all night. "what are you doing here?" you asked.
"its a bar im not allowed here?" he asked and you stood closer to him.
"you've been standing here for about three hours, haven't even touched your beer and you keep lookin at me." you replied, you got nervous with each breath you took.
"well i would ask you out but you were workin." he replied.
"who are you?"
"James Barnes, and you?"
"Y/n Y/L/N."
"Well Y/n Y/L/N would you let me take you out some time?" he asked, his cerulean blue eyes looking at you with a sparkle in his eyes and a small charming smile on his face. Ah, you were screwed.