Bucky:Part 2

After the chaos of the soviet accord and the avengers, Bucky finally found some sort of piece, after the whole debacle was settle with T'Challa, he was now in Wakanda, healing mentally, he was named the white wolf. But he couldn't stop thinking about you. You were always on his mind, and when Steve spoke to you about everything, after the fight with Tony, Bucky told him about you, about how you were studying abroad and would be back in London by now, that he'd never find Y/N Y/L/N.
Though Steve was on the run, he was good at being on the run, and after awhile he made a stop in London, searching for you.
He found you in a coffee shop, he walked up to you and sat down, when you looked up curiously, he slid over a note.
'I am Steve Rogers, a friend of Bucky's.' The message read, your mouth dropped open. You heard about the avengers breaking up, and you heard about Bucky, James Barnes was the Winter Solider and he was on the run for a short amount of time, before being innocent.
You didn't know weither you wanted to speak to him or get up. You didn't understand why he was here, he was on the run from the government, why would he stop here? You understood they had some sort of connection, but Bucky left without saying anything to you, you thought it was supposed to stay that way.
But then Steve wrote another note.
"Meet me at your apartment in five to talk." it read, and you looked at him, his eyes finding your to confirm. You nodded, you weren't' going to ask how he knew where you lived, but you got up and headed back home, to see him sitting in a chair in your living room.
"You didn't alert the police?" Steve asked and you shook your head, still a bit of shock.
"Is he okay?" You asked, shortly, softly.
"He is, he wanted to check on you. He told me to tell you he is safe and in Wakanda, he would like for you to be there. But that part is up to you, someone will contact you soon about it, and you can decided weither you stay or go to him, as a friend or not. He wants you to know he didn't leave you forever, that he is back for you." Steve said.