Bucky: Part 3

When the mail was sent to you it said,
'To the dearest Y/N Y/L/N,
This is an invite to the kingdom of Wakanda. James Buchanan Barnes is staying here for rehabilitation and control, you have been invited to stay with Mr. Barnes as a companion recommended by Steve Rogers.
From,
T'Challa, King of Wakanda.'
You blinked a couple times and reread the letter, you couldn't believe this was actually happening, you couldn't believe Captain America had been in your home. Bucky, James was wanting you to come to Africa to be with him. To be his companion? To be his friend? To be his therapist? You had no idea, but there was instructions on what to do if I was Y/N Y/L/N, and I wanted to join the people of Wakanda and James.
I had nothing here, I was traveling because I didn't have a place or home. Nothing felt normal besides him, and who he was and how we interacted. He didn't tell me a lot of things, but I slowly filled in the gaps from before, he told me a lot, and some things in different context but it matched together in the end.
He told me about his family, and being apart of a war, losing his arm in battle and his memory, fighting for his memory while being locked away in a prison, that was torture for him emotionally and physically. He had a best bud that helped him but he didn't remember him completely. He saw glimpses of a past life that seemed like 80 year ago. It had been within the last 80 years.
He opened up to her, not in the literal definition but in a different way, and you opened up about your story and your family, the struggles you had to con-cure. Everything about you and you thought he shared the same.
When talking to Steve further in-depth, you understood that Bucky didn't know everything down to the detail, he knew a lot but not everything. That he didn't open up easily, never has. But he opened up to her even when things were foggy.
She thought for awhile, but decided that she would go to Wakanda, to see him and talk to him, she might come back but the odds were in Bucky's favor.