Friends with friends: Part 3

His hands came up to cup my cheeks as he leaned into me. Maybe it wasn't hate after all maybe it was lust, or even romantic feelings for me. I couldn't decide, the look in his eyes confused me. I breathes out heavily and lean into him as he softly smiles at me.
"Do you want me to kiss you?" Sebastian asked, looking into my eyes, a smile indenting on his face. I felt my heart pump harder against my chest. I didn't know what was happening, I didn't want him to tease me and reject me. "Y/N." he murmured looking down at me. I gulped before nodding slowly. He leans in grasping my face in his hands before his lips find mine in a soft kiss. He leans in further to deepen the kiss.
I move back looking up into his eyes and he smiles at me before backing me up against the sink, before leaning down to kiss me again his hands moving to frame my face as our lips slowly move together.
"Thought you hated me." He murmured and I shook my head.
"Thought you hated me too." I replied.
"What I feel is far from hate. Thought I'd never get a chance to tell you." Sebastian said, his voice calm before scanning my face.
"Liked you since high school, I was just scared you'd reject me, you're not the nicest to me." I replied and he sighed before nodding.
"Tried to hate you so I wouldn't love you." He said, and I smiled.
"Well I guess we should date or something." I said, and he smiled at me before nodding.
"Yeah date or something." Sebastian chuckled before kissing me again.