Friends of friends: Part 1

Ok but imagine

You were meeting up with your friends at the local applebee's, you had just gotten off of work. You were somewhat close with the others, you went to high school with most of them. Sebastian was one of them. He was on the football team, the basketball team, and did everything you could think of in high school. He was nice to everyone, was always dating someone, and never noticed you. But now he had to because you had the same friend group, one of your friend's was dating his brother and Sebastian got along with everyone but me in the group.
You weren't ever rude to him, but you were quiet, he can be quiet but usually isn't. Y/BSF/N was sitting next to you, mixing her drink around with her little straw.
You kept glancing at Sebastian, you usually ignored him, though the crush you had on him never died. You didn't want him to glare at you or call you out, so you looked away.
"What are you doin?" Y/BSF/N asked, and I looked at him and shrugged her shoulders at her before looking down at her water then back up to look around the friend group to see Sebastian staring right back at her she felt a blush flurry through her cheeks. Before a text popped up on her phone.