Bad (A Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena Story) *chapter 1*

Hey Rushers! This is my very first story on Wattpad EVER so please bear with it. I'm not really sure how this website works! :O Well, this story is based on the song 'Bad' by The Cab! So the song it's based on is on the right ->

WIthout further ado, 'Bad'.

Part 1

*Logan's P.O.V*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?!" Lourdes yelled at the top of her lungs. Damn she can scream loud.

"I'm sorry Lou but we just weren't meant to be okay? Now calm down!" I said trying to calm her down. Uh oh. She has crazy eyes. Shit. This is not good.

"CALM DOWN?! CALM DOWN?! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS. YOU COME HOME AND SUDDENLY SAY THAT WE'RE OVER AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TODAY?! YOU MET ANOTHER WOMAN DIDN'T YOU?! YOU MAN WHORE I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A FLIRT! WHO'S THE SLUT THAT YOU'RE DUMPING ME FOR?! YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She yelled while pushing me towards the door. I tried to say something but she said she didn't wanna hear it. She managed to push me out of the house and slam the door in front of my face. "LOURDES I NEED MY STUFF!" I yelled while banging on the door. "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! ASK YOUR PROSTITUTE FOR SOME CLOTHES I BET SHE HAS SOME!" She yelled back and I heard her stomping up the stairs.

I groan while calling Sammy. After the second ring she picked up.

"Logan? What's up?"

"I just broke up with Lourdes"

"GOOD! You finally grew a pair and dumped her! I'm guessing all of your stuff is in the house?"

"Yup! Can you pick me up?"

"Sure I'll be there soon"

"Thanks"

"Love you"

"Love you"

And I hung up the phone.