The world is sick and cruel. *chapter 9*

Hey Rushers! Hope you got Carlos feels from the last chapter ;)

Bad
Logan Henderson/Carlos Pena story

Part 9

*Carlos' P.O.V*

After me and Lourdes had sex we decided to change our clothes and watch a movie downstairs so we can catch out breath. We went on Rogers on Demand and she chose to watch 'Little Birds'. I started laughing.
"What's so funny?" She said while biting her lip. God, she's so cute when she does that!
"Nothing... Anyways, do you know who's in this movie? I've never heard of it"
"I'm not sure! I've never heard of it either and I thought we should watch it together"
"Oh okay"
We started watching and when it got to my first scene her eyes grew wide and she paused it.
"CARLOS! THAT'S YOU ISN'T IT?!" She said shocked.
"Yeah..." I said while chuckling and showing my dimples. I know she loves it when I do that. She just grew speechless and pressed play. She kept her eyes on the screen and I didn't know whether I should say something or not.
After the movie she looked at me and kissed me.
"You sound sexy when you swear" she whispers in my ear.
"Oh yeah? You think so?" I whisper back while kissing her neck.
"Yes. It turns me on actually" she whispers in between chuckles.
"Please no more teasing" she pouts after I kiss her neck for a few minutes. I laugh and we continue what we started.

*Logan's P.O.V*

"Hello?" I heard a husky voice answer.
I smiled.
"Hi. You're in the detective business aren't you?"
"Yeah."
"I need you to do something for me."
"Okay"
I told him to just monitor Lourdes' house and report to me everyday at 8:00pm. He told me his services cost $650.00 a month. In my mind that's really overpriced but I guess it's worth it. After this month, those two sons of bitches will wish they were never born. I promise them they are going to regret they messed with Logan Phillip Henderson.

*Anton's P.O.V*

Logan Henderson called me to monitor someone and maybe kill her after. THE Logan Henderson. As in the member of Big Time Rush (My daughter Lily watches that show all the time). He looks like a nice person though! The world is sick and cruel. As long as my wife Tanya and Lily don't find out what I do for a living I'm okay.
I got to her house in about 15 minutes. Her house isn't that far from mine actually! Perfect! It will be easier to monitor her now! I walked around the house and found a curtain-less window. I looked in subtly and I almost gagged. THE Carlos Pena and Lourdes were having sex on the couch. I can't believe it! These guys portray teenagers on the show and are doing things that could ruin their image! What is going on in the world? I dialled Logan's number.
"Reporting to me so early?" He asked on the first ring.
"Yeah... Uhm I don't know how to say this but Lourdes is having sex with Carlos on her couch."
I heard glass breaking on the other end. Uh oh this isn't good.

K guys, this is the last one of the day! Hope you like it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment, tell me what you think! :) {13 READS YEEEEE <3}