Why Australia? *chapter 19*

Hey Rushers! This is the last one for tonight!

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 19

*Logan's P.O.V*

It's been 2 days and now I can finally get out of this miserable hospital. I hate the food they have here! It's rediciulous! Don't they know who I am?! I'm Logan fucking Henderson! I deserve more respect and better quality food! Anyways, I finally got out after a huge pile of paperwork and went back to the hiding place. I walk in and just see Carlos in a pool of blood. WAIT WHAT?! CARLOS IN A POOL OF BLOOD?! I DON'T THINK HE'S BREATHING! HOLY FUCK I NEED TO HELP HIM! I picked him up and couldn't help but wonder why Sammy just left him there. Where the fuck is that bitch anyway? I brought Carlos to the car and drove back to the hospital I just got out of. I looked at him and I don't think he's breathing. SHIT. Please don't die! I got to the emergency entrance and when the hospital saw us, they brought a gurney right away and brought him to the emegency room. They literally ran there. Once we got to the door, one of the nurses told me that I couldn't go in. Bitch!

"Just please do whatever you can to save him! He's like a brother to me! Please don't let him die!"

"We'll do everything we can." And she walked in to help the other nurses and the doctor.

I had no choice but to sit in one of the chairs in front of his room. Once they find out that Carlos is here, they'll ask him why he shot me! He'll tell them that I was gonna kill him first! What the hell am I gonna do now?! FUCK WHAT DID I START?! I pulled out my cell phone and dialled the number.

"Hello?" She answered right away.

"YOU STUPID BITCH WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE CARLOS THERE IN A POOL OF BLOOD?! WHAT IF HE DIES?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?! WE'LL GO TO JAIL AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE BIG TIME RUSH! OUR FANS WILL BE HEART BROKEN, AND I WILL NEVER HAVE A JOB AGAIN! AND NEITHER WILL YOU! DO YOU EVEN THINK?! I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR BRAIN IS AS SMALL AS A FUCKING GRAIN OF SAND!" I yelled into the phone. People started staring at me and I just glared at them. I'm not in the mood right now.

"Logan I'm sorry! Lourdes pissed me off so I just left! By the looks of it, we should start running. Maybe Australia! I hear it's really pretty there!" The stupid bitch replied. I swear I felt my face go red with anger.

"DO YOU FUCKING HEAR YOURSELF?! AUSTRALIA?! AUSTRALIA?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! HOW DID I EVEN PUT UP WITH YOU ALL THIS TIME?! I JUST WANNA SLAP YOU IN THE FACE YOU STUPID BITCH!"

"Uhm sir, can you please not use that foul language? There are children here" A young woman said softly. Her kids were hiding behind her. I was about to scream but instead I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I'll step outside." I said as I walked towards the front of the hospital.

"Logan I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOUR SORRY WON'T SAVE CARLOS! DO YOU EVEN THINK?! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN IN THAT HUGE HEAD OF YOURS?! GOD!" I screamed into the phone. Just then I saw a flash from a camera. Just then a huge mob of paparazzi with video cameras ran up to me. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!