Ben & Jerry *chapter 36*

Bad 

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 36

*Lourdes' P.O.V*

Carlos and I just had our first fight as a couple. Ever. And I don't even remember what it was about! All I know is that I just kicked him out of my house and a few minutes ago there was a lot of shouting. Tears were starting to form and I don't even know why. I sighed and pulled out my cell phone. I scrolled and my phone was filled with aquaintences until I saw James' name. I called him and he answered on the fifth ring I think but I wasn't counting.  

"Hello?" A breathless James answered.  

"Hey James! Uhm is this a bad time?"  

"Jamie I'm waiting for my punishment." I heard someone say in the background. It sounded like Halston.  

"Uhm, well it definitely isn't the best time." He chuckled after shushing Halston.  

"I'm sorry! Uhm I'll talk to you soon I guess." I said embarassed.  

"Okay bye" he said while hanging up. Damn. I comtinued to scroll through my phone and I saw Kendall's name. I bit my lip to try to stop the fresh tears and I guess you can say I'm an emotional wreck right now. I continued until I saw Logan's name. It's worth a shot!  

"Hello?" I heard him say after the first 3 rings.  

"Hey! Uhm this isn't a bad time is it?" I asked just to make sure I don't make the same mistake I did with James.  

"Well I was just about to pick up Melissa for lunch so uhm yeah..." He said hesitantly, trying not to hurt my feelings.  

"Oh okay. Sorry I bothered you." I said a little bummed out as I hanged up the phone. I decided to just sit on my couch and watch a movie. I flipped through the channels and people kissing flashed often. What the hell are they brainwashing kids with?! They're just keeping their hopes up that there is a happy ending but then when reality slaps them in the face, they're gonna be crushed. Stupid movies kept my hopes up and how did it help me? IT DIDN'T HELP AT ALL! Life is one big joke! I decided that I can't do this alone. I need my good friends Ben and Jerry. They're the ones who have never let me down unless I ran out of them. So I guess you can say they've been my go-to people since I was 12.  

Half of the movie was finished and my ice-cream was almost done. I have probably one more tub in my freezer if I I digged in there deep enough. I groaned and walked to my freezer. I looked for about 10 minutes until I finally realized that I had no more ice-cream left. I sighed as I grabbed my keys and drove to the grocery store.  

When I finally got to the grocery store which was 20 minutes after I left the house because of damn L.A. traffic, I walked to their freezer and grabbed two tubs of Ben & Jerry. I sighed contently and went to the cashier. I paid and was about to leave when someone called me from behind. I turned around and gulped. Oh crap. My high school stalker Christian Baits. This can't be good.