I've never thought about him this way! *chapter 6*

Hey Rushers! Hope you're enjoying it so far! :)

Bad

Logan Henderson/Carlos Pena story

Part 6

*Lourdes' P.O.V*

"LOGAN PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed while desperately running away from the man chasing me with a knife. Logan was in front of me walking calmly towards his car. Before he walked into his car, he looked at me and smiled at me. It wasn't one of those sincere smiles; it was an evil smile. Even when he smiled like that his dimples showed. He mouthed something to me. I can't read lips but I'm pretty sure he said : 'Have fun'

The man caught up to me and I started screaming. I kicked him, punched him, and used all of my karate moves on him but he didn't move. He grabbed my wrist and took off his mask. It was Logan behind the mask.

"Think you could get away with breaking my nose? Think again sweetheart. I promise you I will make your life a living hell." And he took his knife and held it against my throat.

I closed my eyes and prayed it would be over quick. I started to feel something against my throat and I knew this was the end.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Shit that dream felt so real! I looked around me and Carlos had his arms around me. His eyes darted open.

"LOURDES ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" He said with his eyes growing big.

"Oh God Carlos I had a horrible nightmare!" I said while sobbing. I cuddled into his arms and started crying.

"Shhhh it's okay Bonita I'm here don't worry! Nothing will hurt you while you're by my side. I will protect you no matter what happens." He said while rubbing my back gently. I instantly felt safe and secure in his arms.

"Thank you so much Carlos! What would I do without you?" I said while hugging him.

"Nothing" he said while smiling down at me. God I never really noticed his dimples until now. I looked at his face closer and I never realized how attractive he is. I never really thought about him that way until now. How kissable his lips are, his beautiful eyes that sparkle when he smiles, his perfect body.

"Lou what's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" He says while rubbing his cheeks. How long was I staring at him?

"Nothing..."

"Are you su-" and I kissed him.