Carlos can't die! *chapter 14*

Hey Rushers! Hope you enjoyed the last part ;) 

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story 

Part 14

*Lourdes' P.O.V*

I opened my eyes and looked around me. As I turned my head, I felt this sharp pain in the back of my head and my chest. I tried to remember what happened. All I remember is seeing Samantha and Logan at the door. Those bastards kidnapped me! I will make sure that they go to jail once I get out of here. IF I get out of here. I turned my head slowly while fumbling with my hands to try to get them out of the ropes that tied my hands together on the back of this chair. Whoever tied this is good. LOGAN. He always was good with ropes if you know what I mean ;) I realized that I was in a huge, empty room. There are absolutely no windows here but it's freezing. Maybe because I'm wearing just a robe. All of a sudden I saw movement in the corner of my eye and I instantly turned my head that way. OW TOO FAST. IS THAT CARLOS?! OH MY GOD HE'S BLEEDING! HOLY SHIT THERE'S A BULLET IN HIS CHEST! OH HELL NO THEY JUST CROSSED THE FUCKING LINE. HURT ME BUT DO NOT HURT CARLOS. I frantically tried to untie my hands so that I can try to help him. There's a lot of blood! What if I'm too late? Just then I heard high heels clicking on the floor around the corner. I stopped and looked in that direction. Samantha appeared and I examined her. Logan replaced me for her? Major downgrade if you ask me. She wears too much makeup, she has a poor sense of fashion, she has no boobs and her voice is so squeaky. She is so slutty UGH. What was Logan thinking? I think he knows she almost killed me and Carlos.

"Oh you're awake" she said while walking towards me. She passed Carlos and just ignored him. What the hell? If I saw someone bleeding I would be worried. Oh that's right, I have a heart and this bitch doesn't. I never liked her for Carlos. And SHE ALMOST KILLED ME! To be honest, I get the chills being in the same room as her. What if she kills me this time? 

"YOU HAVE TO BRING CARLOS TO THE HOSPITAL!" I tried to yell through the cloth that was covering my mouth.

"What?" She said and she started mocking me. BITCH! FUCK YOU! I kicked her shin and she cringed at the pain. She crouched reflexively and then I kept kicking her. She started pulling my hair.

"OW BITCH! Did you know that Logan's in the hospital because of you and your stupid boyfriend? Hm?" She said while still pulling my hair. FUCK THAT ACTUALLY HURTS SO MUCH! I was screaming in agony and she started mocking me again. I really hate this bitch. I saw a liquid flowing on my right. It was hard but I looked there and saw the pool of blood surrounding Carlos grow. OH MY GOD I THINK HE'S DEAD. NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. CARLOS!