what is going on? *chapter 28*

Hey Rushers! :) 620 reads OMFG THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING IT THIS POPULAR <3  

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story  

Part 28  

*Lourdes' P.O.V*  

Me and Logan stayed in the hospital until visiting hours were over and he drove me to my house. He parked in the driveway and was about to leve once I got out but I didn't want to be alone tonight. Or any time soon.  "Logan wait!" I yelled while waving my hands. He looked at me and pressed the brake pedal.  "Yeah?" "Do you wanna come inside? Well can you stay with me for a bit? I don't wanna be alone" I asked while looking at my feet and I felt my face go red and get hot. WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING STOP IT. IT'S JUST LOGAN.  "Sure"  "I mean you don't have to!" I said right away. I didn't want to force him to stay. It's just I need to talk to someone. I can't believe what has happened today. I actually shot Sammy. I could've killed her. I should've killed her.  "Don't worry about it" he said while flashing me a smile, showing his dimples. LOGAN STOP THAT.  His smile was wiped away when he saw that something was bothering me.  "What's wrong?" He said worriedly. You're showing your fucking dimples how am I supposed to stay calm now?!  "Nothing"  "Are you sure?" NO! "Yeah don't worry"  "Okay" he said while walking in front of me. OUFF HIS ASS! I don't know if I can last one night alone with him without kissing him. Where did all of these feelings come from? Well I never did get over him but where did all of these sexual feelings toward him come from? I shook my head and just walked inside. I can control myself. Lourdes control yourself so that you don't do anything stupid. I mean what could possibly go wrong? We're just gonna talk!