Let the countdown begin! *chapter 16*

Hey Rushers! :) I actually had time to write this since I have a four-day weekend and have extra time :)

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 16

*Kendall's P.O.V*

UHM DID LOGAN JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE JUST SAID?! CARLOS SHOT HIM?! But that's impossible! We all treat each other like brothers! Why would Carlos do something like this? I don't think he would do something like this I mean Carlos loves us too much! If Carlos didn't do it, why would Logan lie about something like that? Where is Carlos anyway? So many questions in my head! I don't know if it's just me but something in my head is doubting Logan's story. His story just doesn't seem right! I wish Carlos would just show up already so we can figure out what happened! All I know is that something about Logan's story doesn't add up.

*Sammy's P.O.V*

After I knocked out Lourdes, I grudgingly checked on Carlos. There's a lot of blood. Shit I'm the one that has to clean all of this. Ugh Anton why did you have to fucking shoot him?! You could've shot him with a tranquilizer but NO! YOU HAD TO USE A REAL FUCKING GUN! I checked his vitals and his heart beats are slowing down. As I looked at him covered in blood, I couldn't help but remember all of the great times we had together. He always pulled out the chair when I sat down, opened the car door when I got in and out of the car, refused to let me pay for meals when we went out on a date. He was a real gentleman during our relationship and always made sure I knew I was beautiful. The way he smirks and shows his dimples whenever he knows I'm sad, or when he sings me to sleep when I have a nightmare. Those were the happy days! But then this stupid ass mother fucker broke my heart and broke up with me. And all of his "Rushers" sided with him just because he made a youtube video. Well he broke up with me first so he shouldn't be the one getting all the sympathy! And it's his fault! If he moved, he wouldn't have gotten hurt and we would still be happy together and Lourdes and Logan would be happy. This is all his fault, not mine. And they call ME crazy!

I snapped back to reality and looked at my surroundings. Oh right, Carlos. He has a pool of blood around him, but he's still breathing. No big deal! He'll live for a few more hours max. Let the countdown begin!