Zombie *chapter 35*

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 35

*Still Lourdes' P.O.V*

The funeral was last week and last night was the only night I had at least 4 hours of sleep. The other nights I cried for half the night and the other half I would just stare at the ceiling. So needless to day, I look like a zombie at the moment. Me and Carlos haven't talked since the day after the funeral partly becuase I turned my phone off and would never answer the door. I grabbed a mug when Carlos walked into the kitchen.

"Hey!" He said all cheery.

"Wow you look horrible!" He said jokingly.

"Why are you in such a good mood Pena?" I groaned. He walked over to me and kissed me.

"Because I was nominated for the Kids Choice Awards and so was our band!" He squealed excitedly.

"Oh my gosh congratulations baby!" I said equally excited.

"I wish Kendall was here to experience this with us though." He said sort of bummed.

"Hey shortie why haven't you been answering our calls lately hmm?" He asked while hugging me and kissing the top of my head.

"I've just been bummed out since the funeral. There's just so much me and Kendall have been through I can't just forget about him you know?"

"Yeah I know it's hard but baby be strong." He said while kissing my hand.

"I love you" he said while poking my nose.

"I love you too"

*Logan's P.O.V*

I was walking with my 5 year old cousin Nathan towards the nearest park which happened to be the one right across Lourdes' house. We finally got there and I started pushing Nathan on the baby swings. We were laughing together when I looked up at her house and saw Carlos' car there. I hope he talked to her she's been out of reach for like a week!

"WOGAN HIGHEW!" Nathan squealed with delight. He was smiling wildly and his dimples were showing. I think he got it from me because my aunt and uncle don't have any dimples. I started laughing and pushed him higher. I was pushing him for about half an hour and I looked into Lourdes' window. Sounds creepy but I'm just curious. I saw Lourdes and Carlos kissing in the kitchen. I decided to turn my attention back on Nathan who was squealing loudly. After half an hour he's still amused. I wonder if this is what it's like having kids. I can get used to this! I kept pushing him when a beautiful woman walked by. She wore a crop top, sky blue jeans, high heels, and she had a blue purse that matched her pants. Her hair was a beautiful brown and she had hazel eyes. She wore a cute black beret and a necklace with a small purple heart pendant, hoop earrings, and a beacelt and anklet that matched her necklace. This girl's got class! The sun glowed on her perfectly and the pink lipstick she was wearing was perfect on her. She looked around and when she saw me she smiled. She sort of giggled and I didn't know why she was laughing at me. Then I realized my mouth was partly open. That is so embarassing! She looked at the ground and shook her head while smiling. She continued walking and I couldn't help but look at the way her hips moved back and forth when she walked. She tucked her hair behind her ear and bit her lip and looked down and I swear her cheeks went red. She's so adorable! She kept getting farther away from me and I can't let her get away from me. I ran towards her before she got any further.

"Hey" I breathed.

"Hi" She said surprised and shyly.

"I'm Logan"

"I'm Melissa"

"That's a pretty name! It suits a pretty girl like you!"

"Thank you" she said with her cheeks going red.

"What are you doing to tonight?"

"WOGAN!" I heard Nathan yell. Oh crap how did I forget about him?!

She looked behind me and started laughing.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Cause I'd like to get to know you better"

She smiled and gave me her number.

"I'll be getting a call from you soon then?"

"Yup!"

We said goodbye and I felt so happy! She looks like someone I would fall for and I have her number in my hands! I hope tonight goes well!

"Wogan whew did you go?" Nathan asked me as I was walking back towards him.

"Sorry squirt!" I said while messing with his hair. He stuck his tongue out at me and started laughing when I started moving the swing. I was smiling even more while I pushed. I just couldn't stop thinking about Melissa. I hope I get to know her better tonight!