The Proposal *chapter 39*

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 39

*Logan's P.O.V* *2 Years Later*

Today is the day. I'm gonna ask Melissa to marry me! We've been together for a long time and today's our anniversary so I figured it's perfect timing. I told her to wear a bathing suit and bring nice clothes for after. You'll see why in a few minutes. I just pulled into her driveway and honked my horn and she came out of her house only a few seconds later wearing a bathing suit.

"Happy Anniversary baby!" She said as she hopped into the car and kissed me.

"Happy Anniversary sexy" I greeted her back with a huge smile. She just blushed and looked at my body and turned even more red if that was possible.

"Uhm h- here you go!" She stuttered as she shook her head and took something out of her bag. I just smirked because I know what effect I'm having on her.

"Awww thank you honey!" I said as she gave it to me. It was an anniversary present wrapped with heart gift wrapper.

"We're on our way to your present from me" I said with a smirk. I turned the key and the car sprang into life.

"What are you up to Henderson?" She asked jokingly.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"I hate surprises." She said with a somewhat flat tone.

"Well don't you worry you'll definitely love this one" I said with a wink.

She just rolled her eyes playfully but smiled excitedly. Meanwhile, I was driving and was thinking of all the bad things that could happen like we get into a car crash, one of us drowns, she says no, someone tries to kill us, the l- STOP IT. Everything will be fine! At least I hope it will be! Just as I was calming myself down, I pulled into the parking lot and parked.

"Uhm Logan, this is the community centre." She said confused.

"I know! Come on!" I said as I opened the car door for her.

"Why aren't there any people here? LOGAN ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME?!" She said with wide eyes. I just burst out laughing. Tears were forming as I kept on laughing and she started to laugh. Probably realized how crazy that sounded.

"Okay, okay I know that sounded crazy. Now tell me why we're here!" She said while still chuckling. She looks so cute!

"And why aren't there people here?"

"I rented it just for us" I said simply as I pulled her towards the front door. When I said that she stopped walking.

"You really did that for me?" She said with awe in her voice. I just nodded with a smile on my face. She hugged me and kissed me a million times on my cheek and I swear I went red.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has done for me!" She said happily.

"It was nothing babe. Now let's go inside!" I said as I continued pulling her.

*Melissa's P.O.V*

We were swimming and laughing while music was playing when he suddenly stopped me.

"Put these goggles on" he said as he gave me a pair of goggle that were on the deck. I did as he said and he put on a pair too.

"On a count of three, we'll go down and whatever you do, just look down." What a wierd request but I did as he said. I dunked my head and looked down. I gasped and quickly closed my mouth again. On the bottom of the pool, there were letters on the floor and they spelt 'Will You Marry Me?' I looked at Logan and nodded a few times. He screamed a 'WOO!' But the water muffled it. I took his head in my hands and kissed him. I am the luckiest girl alive since I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with someone as amazing as Logan. We are obviously human so we needed to go back above the surface and get some air. We both gasped as oxygen basically pushed itself into our mouths. I pulled him towards me and kissed him again. I could get used to this.

Okay so I was going to end the story with chapter 39 and not write about Logan and Melissa but I just couldn't resist! I actually got Logan feels writing this LOL! Well now you know how Logan proposes but just you wait until you see how Carlos proposes ;) Anyways, thank you for all the reads and votes and fans you guys are the best <3 Oh and I'm not posting the last part until you ask me to so if you want the last part, you're gonna have to show me how much you want it :) sorry but I actually want to know if you guys are interested in this story...

Your loving author,

Elysse <3 {penaguinmahone}