What did I get myself into? *chapter 17*

Hey Rushers! Tell me if there's anything you want me to delete or add or any suggestions! :)

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 17

*Logan's P.O.V*

"WHAT?!" Everyone in the room screamed.

"You're kidding right? Please tell me you're joking Logan!" My mom said after processing what I just said.

"Mom I'm not joking!"

"But I know Carlos and he would never do that to anyone especially any one of you guys!"

"Well it's true mom!"

"Why would he do that though? Enlighten me please" James said.

"I don't know man! I was with Sammy in the appartment when he came and shot me! Next thing I know, I'm in the hospital!" I lied flawlessy. See, I can lie. Lourdes can't and that's an advantage that I have had during our whole relationship.

"Wait, Sammy? As in Samantha Droke? THE SAMANTHA THAT ALMOST KILLED CARLOS AND LOURDES?!" Kendall asked. I just looked down and I'm guessing that he took that as a yes because next thing I know, he turned red like a tomato and was about to say something when James stopped him by saying

"Kendall did you see that cool thing in the hallway?" And basically dragged Kendall out of the room. I think my dad was still trying to process all of this because he hasn't moved and I don't think he's blinked either... Good thing we're at a hospital!

*A Few Hours Later*

Everyone left because it's after visiting hours and I decided to check up on Sammy.

*RING* *RING*

"Hello?"

"How are they?"

"OH MY GOSH LOGAN?! ARE YOU OKAY?! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?! WHEN CAN YOU COME OUT?! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING?!" I heard her almost scream from the other end.

"I'm fine, I'm feeling okay, I can come out in 2 days they have to run some tests on me, and you didn't let me answer" I felt myself grimace.

"Good! I miss you. And Carlos is almost dead just to let you know"

I heard my heart beat on the monitor beat abnormally fast when I heard that. SHIT. WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?!