I actually did it *chapter 27*

Hey Rushers! :) Here's another chapter to make up for all the times I didn't update ;)

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 27

*Lourdes' P.O.V*

"You miss me?" She said with a sneer. HELL NO. Who does she think she is? I hate her guts and I just want to kill her already! Jeez! "No. Why would we miss you?" Logan said. "Oh I just thought that after all of the great sex we had, you would want to come back to me for more. I mean that is the reason you dumped Lourdes in the first place right?" She said with a smirk. Okay. I like smirks I mean they are cute on guys. But this girl just can't work them. She should never do that ever again. UGH. "Why don't you just do what you came here to do?" She said with an evil smile. "Do you really want me to?" "Go ahead" she put down her guns and kicked them slightly. "You wouldn't hurt a fly. You wouldn't shoot me." "Oh, trust me. I can make exceptions for animals like you." She started laughing when I said that. I shot her leg and that wiped the smile right off her face. I heard a slight gasp coming from Logan's mouth and a shriek of pain coming from her mouth. She did say I can shoot her! I looked at Logan and he had a flurry of emotions evident on his face. Shock. Worry. Pride. Compassion. Sympathy. Anger. And there were some that I knew were there but I couldn't really put my finger on it. I called the cops and they brought Sammy to a hospital and then when she's okay, they're bringing her ass to jail. I hope she rots there for the rest of her life. They questioned us of course and they dismissed the fact that I shot her because well we actually were innocent. She had to be stopped! The thing is, before she left, she looked at me through the ambulance window and mouthed 'this isn't over bitch' or something like that. For some reason I believed her. I have a feeling that this is far from over. But if she does come back, I'll be ready.

*Logan's P.O.V*

After the police left, me and Lourdes went back to my car and we headed for the hospital to check on Carlos. Thank goodness they took Sammy to another hospital or I would've felt extremely uncomfortable. I hope Carlos is okay now! I'm so glad that girl Mikayla donated some blood! I even asked if I could repay her in any way but she politely declined. If it weren't for her, Carlos might not have survived! He's still in a coma but at least he still has a chance of waking up, no matter how small the percentage is. It was a pretty silent car ride except for the radio that was playing 'Say You're Just Friend' by that kid Austin Malone or something. He's pretty good and he even got to sing with Flo Rida! That's actually a huge honour. The kid's lucky! After probably 15 minutes we arrived at the hospital and went straight to Carlos' room. When we got there, everything seemed the same. His heart was beating normally so nothing changed there. I looked over at Lourdes and her eyes were glossy. "He'll be alright! Don't worry about him! He's tough he'll get through this." I told her reassuringly while hugging her. "I just hate to see him suffering like this! What is he gonna say when he finds out about what happened to Kendall? He's gonna be heartbroken! Kendall was like a little brother to him." She said into my shoulder. I rubbed her back because I know that calms her down a bit when she's stressed. We've been together for 2 years after all. When Lourdes mentioned Kendall's name, Carlos' heart started beating really fast. I think he can hear us! This is a good sign! I hope.