Chicken *chapter 32*

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 32

*Lourdes' P.O.V*

We walked into Carlos' room and once we get in, we dropped what we were holding cause we were in shock. So many questions going through my mind right now. The pair of eyes looking deep into mine are filled with shock too.

"Hey guys" the familair voice said.

"OH MY GOD CARLOS YOU'RE AWAKE!" I screamed as I quickly wrapped my arms around him. I missed being in his arms so much! I started crying into his shoulders because I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to hug him again.

"Shh don't cry!" He said while rubbing my back. I felt better immediately.

"It's just I missed you so much" I said into his shoulders.

"Me too but it's okay we're together now" he said reassuringly.

"I wasn't sure if I would be able to hug you again!" I said making myself cry even harder.

"Me neither! I could hear you but it was so frustrating because I couldn't talk to you guys! While we're on the subject, what happened to Kendall? I remember hearing you guys bring him up." As he said the last part me and Logan exchanged a look. Should we tell him? Or should we wait?

"Well Carlos, here's the thing. Uhmmm..." Logan said with a shaky voice.

"Wait why are you here? Didn't you try to kill us?" Carlos said changing the subject as quickly as he brought it up.

"Carlos babe, he saved me from Sammy and he's on our side. Sammy's in jail now." I said quickly. A look of relief crossed his features.

"Okay... So what's the deal with Kendall?" We both looked down and I started to be filled with sadness. Kendall's gone and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Why aren't you guys answering?" He said worried. I opened my mouth to tell him the truth but the doctor walked in with a clipboard. Perfect timing!

"Sorry did I interupt something?" He said looking at each of us.

"Nope. So when can he get outta here?" Logan said quickly.

"Well since he is awake and able to walk and stand up now, he can be discharged today. I can go get the paperwork if you'd like! Mr. Pena over here wanted to wait for Mrs. Marie."

"That's great! Thanks doc! And if you don't mind, can you get the discharge papers? We'd like to spend time with Carlos." I said excited.

"Okay sure." He said while leaving the room.

"How long have you been awake buddy?" Logan said.

"Maybe an hour or so. So where were we? Oh right, what happened to Kendall?"

"Carlos honey, we don't want to stress you out since you were awake for only an hour." I said worried. Well if he faints, luckily we're in the hospital.

"I don't care! Tell me! Wait Logan I heard you say it's all your fault? What happened?" He pushed. Oh God.

"Uhm Lourdes is right! We really don't wanna stess you out!"

"LOGAN FUCKING HENDERSON TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" Carlos said irritated. Well it was nice knowing you Logan!

"Okay!" He sighed.

"Sammy shot Kendall and he sorta died." He said while looking at the ground.

I observed Carlos' face and when he heard Sammy's name he was already pissed but when he heard the last part his face changed to horror. His expression quickly turned to grief and he started crying. He hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I hugged him back and tried to soothe him. He was crying for about 10 minutes when he finally started to somewhat calm down.

"Wait what do you mean it's your fault?! You just said Sammy shot him." He said in between sobs. He looked at Logan straight in the eye.

"Well I broke up with her because you know her! She's wacko! So she wanted to shoot Lourdes but she shot Kendall instead." He explained with pained eyes. After all this time he still blames himself for what happened.

"Look man, it wasn't your fault! You didn't want this."

He turned to me this time.

"She tried to kill you AGAIN?" He said worried.

"Yeah. Luckily I didn't get hit. Unfortunately Kendall had to pay that price. If he didn't push me out of the way he wouldn't be dead. It's all my fault." I said sitting down and covering my face with my hands. I started to tear up when I felt two pairs of hands rubbing my back.

"It wasn't your fault!" Carlos said soothingly. His voice was sort of shaky but better.

"When's the funeral?" He asked quietly.

"We didn't set a date because we wanted to wait for you to wake up." Logan said.

"Well does the media know?"

"Are you kidding? What kind of question is that?"

"True. Well can we go see his body?"

"Well he's in the morgue. I don't really want to go there."

"Chicken" Carlos teased and smiled half-heartedly.

"I am NOT a chicken." Logan shot back.

"Let's go to the morgue then!"