Deja vu *chapter 21*

Hey Rushers! :) Hope you're enjoying the story so far :)

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 21

*Lourdes' P.O.V*

I'm starving! Sammy hasn't given me food in almost 2 days and I can feel myself getting weaker. I look around and I see the pool of blood but no Carlos. WAIT WHAT NO CARLOS?! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Just then my questions were answered. I heard footsteps and Logan appeared. I guess he got out of the hospital already... He walked up to me and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He keeps me tied here and expects me to be okay?! I was about to say something sarcastic but I'm too weak at the moment.

"I'm not okay! I haven't eaten or drank anything in almost 2 days, I'm tied up here, and I'm freezing!" I snapped.

"I'm so sorry Lourdes. I know that may not mean anything to you but I'm truly sorry. I truly regret everything and I don't know what I was thinking! I was stupid and reckless and I apologize" he said as he was untying the ropes that were around my hands.

"You're serious?" I said shocked.

"Yeah!" He said while untying my feet.

"I don't know what to say! I'm speechless"

"Say you'll at least let me give you some food"

"Please? I'm literally starving!" I said shamefully. Normally I would say no but my stomach says otherwise.

"Okay let's go to my place." And we walked out like nothing ever happened in this place. We got inside his car and it was alwardly silent inside.

"So uhm, what did Sammy do to you while I was in the hospital?"

"Nothing much. She pulled my hair, punched me, knocked me out, and starved me. Nothing really" he pulled the car over and braked.

"WAIT SHE HURT YOU?!" He said with a mix of emotions. Shock, anger, pain, and worry.

"Uhm yeah" I said while looking down at my hands.

"I could handle all of that. What I couldn't handle the whole time is seeing Carlos on the floor lifeless, in a pool of blood. Do you understand the type of pain that put me through? I was there, still breathing while the man who has been by my side since we were babies is there, suffering, badly bruised. I couldn't help him! Do you know how worthless I felt the whole time?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE IS! LOGAN DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?!" I said while sobbing. I don't know if I can handle living without him!

"I'm sorry we put you through that. If I had known Sammy did that to you, I never would have done this! I'm so sorry!" He said as he held my hands.

"It wasn't your fault!"

"I'm gonna break up with her don't worry."

"Wait I thought you hated me! I mean you were going to kill me weren't you?"

"Yeah but I realized that I was stupid to realize that someone bad is good for me. You were good for me and I was foolish to replace you with someone who wants to hide in Australia."

"Australia?" I started chuckling. Sammy is so stupid! This seems so familiar. Me and Logan sitting in the car, laughing. I hope I don't end up with a broken heart again.

Okay, I know what you're thinking- this one was really boring. Don't worry, the next chapter will be WAY better. Trust me ;)