Third visit to the hospital today *chapter 22*

Hey Rushers! Hope you like this story so far :)

Bad
Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 22

*Logan's P.O.V*

"LOGAN! CARLOS AND LOURDES AREN'T HERE!" I heard her yell panicked.
"Yeah I know... Come meet me at the studio in 10 minutes" I said while waiting for my next scene. It was in half an hour. Me and Lourdes were talking and lost track of time so I brought her here. Luckily there's tons of food here for her!
"Why?"
"Just come"
"Okay" and I hung up. I walked over to Lourdes who just finished eating and sat down beside her.
"Who was that?" She asked curiously
"Sammy"
"Oh" she already knows why I called her.

*9 minutes later*

I'm really nervous and pissed at her. She's crazy so I don't know how she'll react! I can hear my heart beating so fast! I waited beside Lourdes and kept fidgeting.
"Logan cut it out!"
"What?"
"You're shaking my leg!" I look down and sure enough, my leg was brushed against hers and were shaking.
"Oh sorry" I smiled apologetically. Just then Sammy texted me saying she was here.
"Kendall can you stay with Lourdes?" And he nodded slightly. He was still mad at me. Of course it's understandable I mean I am the reason Carlos is in the hospital after all. I got up and met her in the parking lot.
"Why did you want me to come? And why aren't they at our hiding spot?"
"I wanted you to come because I wanted to say this in person."
"Say what?"
"We're over"
"WHAT?!"
"Yeah, we're over."
"NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I TOOK YOU IN WHEN LOURDES THREW YOU OUT REMEMBER?! YOU LEFT HER FOR ME! DIDN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?! WHERE ARE THEY BY THE WAY?!"
"Yes I remember all the things you've done for me and I'm grateful! It's just I realized that I never should've left her in the first place! I still love her! I never stopped loving her! With you it was just sex and you were a bad girl but I don't want that anymore I'm sorry Sammy" Uh oh she has crazy eyes. See this is why I brought her to a populated place to do this. If I picked an isolated place I would be dead by now! See? Smart thinking!
"WHERE IS SHE."
"I don't know."
"SHE'S THERE ISN'T SHE?! LOURDES!" She yelled while walking inside. Okay, maybe not so smart thinking.
"SAMMY STOP! SECURITY!" I yelled while chasing her. She started running.
"THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She yelled while taking out her gun from her bag.
"NO SAMMY DON'T!" I screamed. I heard the glun click. Almost there!
*BANG*
"KENDALL!" I heard Lourdes yell. OH MY FUCKING GOD KENDALL! Sammy realized she shot the wrong person and ran away. I honestly don't care about her right now Kendall just got shot!
"Lourdes Get the keys from my pocket. I'll drive him to the hospital." I said while scooping him up with the help of Scott and James. Third time today! I guess the hospital likes me or something. She got the keys and we ran to my car. We eventually got him in and I went to the driver's side. Lourdes was in shotgun and Scott and James said they'll meet me there. They took James' car. I sped towards the hospital. I SWEAR TO GOD IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO KENDALL I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU SAMMY.
Once we got to the hospital the nurses and doctors got him on a gurney right away and once again, I was forced to wait outside the room on the waiting chairs. I think they recognize me because they kept giving me weird looks. Lourdes was trembling beside me and was crying like crazy! I heard her mutter something like 'It should've been me' but she was crying so I'm not really sure.
"Logan didn't you say that Carlos is in the hospital? Is he here?"
"Yeah I'll take you to his room"
"Thanks"
We walked to the elevator and went up to Carlos' floor. We walked up to Carlos' room and waited for a few minutes.
"Unm excuse me, how is the patient doing?" I asked a doctor walking by.
"You brought in Carlos Pena right?"
"Yes"
"Thank goodness I was waiting for you!"
"Why? Is there something wrong?"
"I'm afraid the patient is going to need a blood transfusion. He lost a lot of blood and if we don't get enough in 2 days, there's nothing else we can do."
"What's his blood type?"
"O negative. I'm afraid it's a rare blood type" {don't know if that's actually his blood type just took a random one}
"Aren't there blood banks that you can get blood from?" Lourdes said.
"Yes but as I said, it's a very rare blood type. They don't have any in stock."
"Can I have a blood test to see if I'm capable of giving some blood?" I'm the reason he's in here the least I can do is give him some blood!
"Sure. Come right this way"
"Me too!" Lourdes said while following us.

*1 hour later*

"I'm sorry but neither of you are capable of donating your blood for him." The doctor said while coming out of the testing room.
"Oh okay. Thanks anyway doc" I said while shaking his hand.
"Come on let's go check on Kendall before finding a donor." I said while walking towards the elevators.
"Okay"
Once we got downstairs we got to his room and we can sort of see him. There was a thin window and thank goodness Lourdes is shorter than me. It seemed normal until the monitor started beeping really fast and the lines went up and down really fast. I hope that's a good sign. Then the lines started slowing down and I saw a big, fat green flat line. OH GOD THAT MEANS HE'S DEAD! I heard Lourdes gasp and start sobbing and I yelled for a nurse. They ran in and started doing CPR and all this medical stuff. Then I heard one of the nurses with a clipboard say something I never wanted to hear.
"Time of death: 8:06 p.m. 57 seconds"