It's payback time *chaper 7*

Hey Rushers! Just to let you know, this chapter was extremely painful for me to write. I don't oarticularly like Sammy so I had a hard time writing it... Anyways, CHAPTER 7! :)

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 7

*Carlos' P.O.V*

Lourdes has been staring at me for a few minutes and it's sorta cute and sorta wierd at the same time.

"Lou what's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" I said while I reflexively rubbed my cheeks to make sure there was nothing on me. 

"Nothing" she replied.

"Are you su-" and the next thing I know I was interrupted by her soft lips crashing onto mine. 

I was so shocked I didn't do anything but after a few seconds she didn't pull away so I gave in and kissed her back. I have been dreaming of this day for years now and it's finally coming true! But at the same time I feel like I'm taking advantage of her because she's so emotionally vulnerable right now. I pulled away and trust me, it was painful.

"Lou this isn't right."

She looked at me like I was speaking some alien language

"But I need you Carlos! We're both single! I mean don't you like me?" She said with a pout. She looks so adorable and sexy and helpless when she pouts. FOCUS CARLOS. RESIST. 

"Trust me Lourdes I love you. I just feel like you're not doing this because you want to but because you want to get back at Logan. You're emotionally vulnerable right now and if something happens between us tonight, I would feel like I'm taking advantage of you! Please don't get mad at me" I said while holding her hands. I couldn't bear it if my bestfriend was mad at me. 

"I understand Carlos. But it's not like I'm drunk or anything and won't remember! I actually want this. Please?" She said while looking at me with her puppy dog look. She knows I can't resist that look. She has used it against me hundreds of times and each time I just couldn't say no! Even when I was hanging out with my ex-girlfriend Samantha Droke. I would ditch Sammy just to help out Lourdes if she needed me. UGH CARLOS WHY DID YOU START THINKING ABOUT HER?! SHE ALMOST KILLED YOU REMEMBER?! 

"Carlos? Hello? Earth to Carlos!" She said while waving her hands in front of me.

"Huh?" I said finally stepping out of my trance.

"Are you okay? You zoned out again. What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing" and with that I felt hot hands on my face.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I said while rubbing my cheek where she slapped me.

"For lying to me" she said simply. 

"Okay I'm sorry!"

"You're sorry?"

"Yeah..."

"Prove it. Make it up to me" she said with a smirk.

I debated for about a minute and I thought 'Hey, what've we got to lose?'

"Yes ma'am" I said while pulling her to the bedroom.

*Sammy's P.O.V* 

"Ow" I muttered under my breath. Logan just shoved me against the wall and locked himself in the guest room.

'What the hell is with him and this damn cup?' I thought to myself while cleaning up the glass pieces from the cup I smashed earlier. I mean it's a fucking cup what the hell's so special about it? His fault for mentioning my ex-boyfriend who I was desperately in love with. He broke my heart into millions of pieces when he broke up with me. I was trying to shoot Lourdes but he got in the way and took the bullet for her. He always came to her the second she called and I couldn't stand it so I decided to try to shoot her! 

"I will get them back for what they did to me. You guys better be ready" I said outloud while sweeping up the broken glass pieces. Samantha Droke always gets what she wants and this time is no exception.