It's worth the money*chapter 8*

Hey Rushers! Sorry if the songs don't go with the story and the names I just put the songs that are stuck in my head so yeah....

Bad

Logan Henderson/ Carlos Pena story

Part 8

*Lourdes' P.O.V* 

I yawned and stretched. I looked over at the clock on my wall and saw that it's already 11:53 a.m WOW what time did me and Carlos go to sleep last night? I smiled and thought about what happened last night. The way we connected in a way we have never connected before. I looked around the bed and frowned when I didn't find Carlos. Did he leave without telling me? Just then I heard a loud thud and "FUCK!" And then I heard some words that I didn't recognize. Carlos was swearing in spanish. I get turned on when he speaks spanish no matter what he says. And he's so cute when he's mad too! I walked downstairs slowly and said "What happened Carlos?" When he heard me come in he instantly started smiling. 

"You're already awake? I was hoping to make you some breakfast but I burned it. Sorry if I woke you up bonita" he said sadly. 

"No don't worry I was already awake. To be honest I thought you left"

"Have I ever left you?" He said while walking up to me slowly.

"Never" I whispered.

"Well this time is no different." He whispered in my ear. 

"I love you" I said shaky. Whenever I'm near him I get so nervous! I feel like a school girl with a huge crush on a guy.

He starts chuckling and I can feel his dimples starting to form when he kisses you on the back of my neck immediately sending chills down my spine. I felt goosebumps forming on my arms and I can feel him smirk when he kisses me, telling me he knows exactly what he's doing. After a few minutes of kissing me in the kitchen, he says 

"Want a cup of coffee?" 

"Nope"

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Nope"

"Well do you need anything?"

"You"

And I pull him towards the couch.

*Logan's P.O.V*

Ugh. The sun's streaming right in my face. I got up and closed the curtains and went to the living room. I could really use some coffee. Oh right. Sammy broke my cup.

"Stupid whore" I muttered under my breath. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face when my nose started hurting again.

"HONEY?!"

"YEAH?!" I heard a low voice. I probably woke her up. Good. 

"Didn't you say you know a private investigator and a hit man?"

"Yeah. Why?" 

"I'm gonna give them a call. I need something done and I can't risk to do it myself"

"Well it costs a lot"

"Don't worry. It's worth it. Carlos is involved."

"Okay. When do you need the numbers?"

"Now." 

I heard her go to the living room and grab her phone. After giving me their numbers, I pressed the call button.

*RING RING* 

"Hello?" I heard a husky voice answer.

I smiled.