Full Assault

"Senku, Gen." began the empassioned Nikki. "Your ruse to fool Tsukasa Empire with the songstress's voice is indeed commendable. But, the main problem is that the similarity between the real and fake songstress... IS ONLY 55%!"

"She's so strict!" shrieked Gen.

"We have to respect the opinion of a diehard fan." added Senku who was just as scared.

"Isn't that a good thing, though?" commented Rikona with a deadpanned expression. "At least she'll help you two in deceiving the people from Tsukasa Empire."

"But don't worry." assured the blonde woman from the other line. "I'll train you until no one will know the difference."

"Yeah, that'd be incredible!" said Senku.

"Why do I feel like this will be a spartan training?" expressed the worried mentalist.

"Because you're the only one who's in charge of the impersonation." deadpanned Rikona.

"That's not making me feel any better, Ri-chan..." he sighed, with tears comically streaming down his cheeks.

"With my being at your side, you shouldn't worry much." assured Nikki. But her tone soon turned into a serious one when she said, "One last important question. You guys must be aware that Tsukasa is very powerful. It's not just him. His friends too. It seems like he wants to create an ideal world. For that, he de-petrified a lot of capable individuals. Not everyone agrees with him, of course. But since he's the so-called "Strongest High School Primate", everyone is willing to follow his orders. The left- and right-hand men of Tsukasa - while Tsukasa doesn't agree with the title - these two guys are not to be underestimated. You've already met one of them."

"Hyoga, right?" answered Senku while picking his ear with the left pinkie.

"Yes, and the other one will be a huge obstacle for your plan." she continued. "He's Ukyo."

"Ukyo-kun..." repeated Yuzuriha, trailing off at the end upon hearing the familiar name.

"That archer." mentioned Taiju.

"Yeah." confirmed Nikki. "If you play the song again, Ukyo will surely take notice. More precisely, he'd hear it. If he heard it, I'm not sure a phone could deceive his ears again."

"I see." he said. "If we can't play the song continuously, don't do it then!"

What soon followed, as presumed by Rikona who had a sweatdrop hanging on the back of her head in response to Taiju's proposal, was the sounds of a fist hitting something; or rather, someone. "Taiju, you're naive and optimistic." said Nikki with sarcasm lacing her tone. "I love it."

"I understand now." chimed Yuzuriha nervously. "We can't bring them here one by one. We'll bring everyone here when Ukyo-kun is not around. Maybe this will work."

"Kitsune, just who is this Ukyo?" asked Rikona.

"He used to be a sonar operator for a submarine." he explained. "He has impeccable hearing. That's why Tsukasa-chan revived him. Chrome-chan and others are buying us time against Ukyo-chan. I hope they are safe."

As if on cue, an exhausted Magma soon returned to the village. It was surely a relief that he returned unharmed, but the news he delivered wasn't a favourable one.

"That can't be!" gasped Ruri.

"Chrome was captured by the Tsukasa Empire!" panicked Suika.

After chugging down some water, he looked back at the green-haired scientist and asked, "What should we do now, leader?" Senku was silent.

But a certain blonde warrior wasn't going to sit around and wait any longer. Wielding the katana, she began making her way towards the path that would lead her to the enemy's base. "Kohaku?!" called her worried sister. "She wants to save him alone?"