#7 (Steve Legends)

*At the start of Colle's journey*

Colle: Do you remember that plant I thought might be tea?

Forest, horrified: You didn't.

Colle, covered in rashes: I did, and it wasn't.

~~~

Beef and Last Inferno: *Fighting each other*

Beef: *Getting beat up considerably*

Red King: ...We should do something.

Desert: I agree. Looking good, Beef!

~~~

Elite Leader: *Walks into his classroom to start class*

Beef: *Pulling out a planner* I'm going to get this out in case he says anything and I need to scribble.

Sharp: *Starts dying of laughter*

Beef and Elite Leader: What's so funny?

Sharp: *Mimicking Beef's voice* In case I need to scribble.

If you don't get it, Beef meant to say "write" but said "scribble" instead. That's why Sharp was laughing.

~~~

Goggles: Colle melted cheese on top of a pear to try to get me to eat fruit.

Red King: Did it work?

Goggles: Yeah...

~~~

Elite Leader: I hope you won't do anything stupid.

Beef: I hope you're not hoping too hard.

~~~

Desert: I'm a god.

Colle: You yelled 'shut up' at a thunderstorm, and it just so happened to dissipate. It was purely coincidental, and you have no actual power.

Desert:

Desert: I'm a god.

~~~

Beef: Did it hurt?

Sharp: Are you trying to get my number? Because you're not getting it.

Beef: No, I meant when you fell walking out the door. You kinda just laid on the steps for like, ten minutes.

Sharp: Oh...you saw that?

Elite Leader, from inside the meeting room: EVERYONE saw that.

~~~

Elite Leader, picking up two bags: Okay, since you three are going to be unable to contact me for however long...

Elite Leader, mumbling: Maybe perhaps when I get homesick...or something along those lines...

Elite Leader: I have left a bowl of advice near the door.

Elite Leader: For instance, 'Beef, stop doing that' can apply to everything-

Elite Leader: 'No Colle, you can't eat that' applies to him attempting to eat a raw fish last week.

Elite Leader: And 'No, Goggles can't come visit,' of course, applies to Colle, since anytime I come home, somehow, Goggles is here.

Elite Leader: And lastly; 'Sharp, stop trying to dangle Beef over a pit of lava simply because he stole your monocle.'

~~~

Beef: You're right.

Colle: That's...that's an unusual phrase for you. Did you just learn it?

~~~

Colle: One shall never forget the person he loves.

Desert: Leader forgot me in a parking lot the other day...