#17 (Steve Saga Origins)

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in awhile. I lost my motivation to write bc of school, but now that it's almost over, I'm getting it back!

And if you haven't heard, I'm gonna be starting my own Assassin's Creed book called Altaria, where my OC, Kiara, is included! Spoilers for the book can be found in my Discord Server. Link to it is in my bio! Really hope you read and give it a chance!

Hypno: You were really drunk last night, Nightmare.

Nightmare: How much?

Hypno: You confessed your love to Dark but ended up barfing on him.

Nightmare: Oh cra-

~~~

Professor Red: Purple, sweetheart, what happened? Why are you crying? Who did this?

Purple: It's fine, Professor. Just crying from cutting the onions.

Professor Red: Let me handle the onions for you.

Professor Red, stabbing the onions: This is what you get for making my boyfriend cry.

~~~

Rainbow: Every time I'm around Blue, my pulse increases, my breath shortens, and my temperature skyrockets.

Rainbow: I think I'm allergic to him.

~~~

Dark: If looking good was a crime, you'd be a law abiding citizen.

~~~

Rainbow: I like wearing oversized sweaters. Not just because they're extremely comfy and cuddly, but because whenever the sleeves are really big, I get to flop them around and smack people.

~~~

Hypno: I'd offer you moral support, but I have questionable morals.

~~~

Rainbow, playing a VR game: You see, that's the thing. It PROBABLY is fine. It's PROBABLY 100% okay. There are PROBABLY no spiders in this headset.

Rainbow: BUT- as you may be able to relate to- if you find a spider in your headset, and then have to put that headset on to play video games...

Rainbow: YoU jUsT dOn'T gEt ToO cOmFoRtAbLe.

~~~

Purple: Are you tall enough to play basketball, though?

Yellow: Are you calling me short?

Purple: I'm calling you vertically challenged.

~~~

Green: *Throws petals at someone* I like you, be my friend.

~~~

Purple: Dandelions symbolize everything I want to be in life.

Rainbow: Fluffy and dead with a gust of wind?

Purple: Unapologetic. Hard to kill. Feral, filled with sunlight, bright, beautiful in a way that the conventional and controlling hate but cannot ever fully destroy. Stubborn. Happy. Bastardous. Friends with bees. Highly disapproving of lawns. Full of wishes that will be carried far after I die.

Professor Red: Edible.