Chapter Eleven: Hell of A Lot.

- Zendaya's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

I sighed in content.

That was probably the most comfortable and amazing sleep I have ever had.

I snuggled more into my pillow, breathing in. God, was it me or my pillow smelled a hell of a lot like my mate?

The weight of someone's arm was slung over my waist, my legs trapped by someone else's. Right then, I noticed the tingles that shocked my body alive.

Opening my eyes slowly, I smiled hugely at the guy I woke up to.

He really did want me. What the hell was I thinking?

Right, that my brothers were going to kill me when they find out I'm mates with him.

More of the fact that I have a mate.

But, I couldn't care less. I'm tired of fighting with my wolf. And I couldn't have been any happier that I sneaked out to a party. A party! Can you believe that?

Wait.. I sneaked out to a party.

My brothers are going to be crazy as fuck!

My parents! Oh my God, I'm dead.

I'm so fucking dead!

My mates hold on me tightened, but luckily released as he fell back to sleep. I bit onto my lip, trying my hardest not to 'aw' at him. He looked so powerful, Alpha-like, and sexy as fuck everyday. But, he just looked so fucking cute with his mouth opened slightly.

I mentally slapped myself. Stop distracting yourself! You have to get out of here and now.

Slowly and carefully as possible, I slipped out of his arms, fighting the urge to crawl back into them.

All the while, I looked for my heels, not daring to look at him. Because if I did, I wouldn't leave.

I grabbed my cellphone and walked out of the cabin, my wolf pleading me to go back with every step I took away from the cabin.

I'm sorry, mate.

- Lewis's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

I took a deep breath, my mates scent filling my nostrils.

I smiled at the thought as I felt for her body, meeting nothing but my sheets and pillows.

Opening my eyes, I propped up onto my elbows. Where'd she go?

Looking over the sides, making sure she didn't roll off, but she literally wasn't anywhere around. The mating bond wasn't strong enough yet since were weren't mated for me to tell if she was here or not, but I did sense she wasn't anywhere close.

Quickly, I stumbled out of my bed, looking around. Her shoes were gone, same as her herself. I frowned, maybe she was downstairs?

My wolf really disliked that he didn't wake up to his mate, and also did I. It was the best sleep I've had, ever. But, I'd like to wake up to her. Not have an empty spot beside me.

I growled lowly, the sight of my mate, no where.

The sudden urge to cross territories just to find her was growing ten-fold, until I saw it.

I picked up the white slip placed neatly on the dining table, one from the notepad from my room.

Had to leave. Sorry, mate. Don't look for me. I'll see you at school. - Zen. <3

My mate.

I placed it back down as I trudged back upstairs to change. She can't always run away from me. Looks like ill have to teach her a lesson.

And, this is a lesson I'm looking forward to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! I am so sorry! I got really sick the past weeks, and last week I kind of got lazy.. The after affects of being sick. ;p

I apologize for those who have been waiting, I wont wait that long anymore! Promise!

And, Im seriously and extremely sorry about how short this chapter is. I just needed to udate to assure you guys, I am back! c:

Thanks for reading! Sorry for any grammar errors, and again, sorry for this chapter! I rushed it, and I also updated late. Sorry, once again. Man, I know, I keep apologizing.. -.-

Ill make it up to you guys! c:

Forgive me! (: