Chapter Thirteen: Im all his.

- Lewis's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

"I am going to kill you!," my favorite sister screeched.

"For what?," I scoffed. If looks could kill, I would have been 60 feet beneath the ground, with the way she glared at me. But, it made me laugh.

"For waking me up, you idiot!," she growled irritably, folding her arms and sulking. I rolled my eyes," Its mornng anyway, you should be up."

"Not at 4 in the morning! School isnt even open yet!," she threw her hands up," I could be sleeping in my bed for another two hours. But, you wake us up. Un-fucking-believeable."

"Come on, your overrexaggerating. Its not 4, its 5:56. Its open, by the time we get there," I sighed, maybe I should have just left her ass at home. But, what kind of brother would that make me?

Okay, dont answer that question cause I dont know the answer myself.

"Well, I could have had 4 peaceful minutes of sleep," she muttered, yawning to herself.

I flashed her a dull look through the back view mirror of my car as she glared at me in return.

Ignoring Laura, I glanced at my best friend, who was knocked out in the passenger seat. I punched his arm, Kyle springing up so fast he banged his head against the window.

Shaking my head, I covered my mouth to keep from laughing at a groaning Kyle. At least, Kyle was mute. My sister on the other hand-

"-etter wish I never wake you up, or you get up before me, you jank," she huffed.

Rolling my eyes, I asked," Do you even know what a Jank is?" She hesitated for a minute, her mouth opening and closing as she searched for an answer before folding her arms," No.. But, take it in an offensive way."

Pulling up into the campus, I parked. Yes, I did wake them up, only because I wanted to go to school early and see my mate. I didnt want to miss her by being late.

"Lewis!," my sister whined, rushing out of the car to catch up with me," You owe me."

Rolling my eyes at her, I pinched the bridge of my nose, exhaling out slowly," Owe you for what?"

She lifted her nose in the air as she placed firm hands on her hips, her eyes squinting as she tilted her head," For waking that lazy ass up," she motioned to the stumbling Kyle, who was currently rubbing his eyes with his fists.

"Alright, alright," I sighed, but she did have a point. Kyle was hard to wake up. Sometimes, you'd think he was dead. Pulling out my wallet, I looked up at her," How much are we talking here?"

Her firm expression turned dull as she raised up her hands," Really? Thats how you think of me?"

I shrugged, closing my wallet and putting it back into my back pocket," Fine, what is it?"

A small sheepish smile lit her face as she fiddled with her thumbs, looking down, she asked softly," D-do you think you can talk to your mate for me? I want to..," Her voice turned small, barely a whisper," Apologize to her."

I raised my eyebrows at this, about to ask her for a reason until Kyle chose to speak, rather loudly too. "Wait, whatd you say?," he shouted, as if we werent two feet away from him.

"Why the hell are you yelling?," she exclaimed back, smacking him on the head before rubbing her ears," Damn dunghole."

Kyle nursed his head, flicking her ear in an attempt of revenge, only for him to groan as she punched him in the gut," I will kick your ass, Tatum," she warned, as he raised his hand to flick her again.