Baby, This Is Paradise

I woke up in a dark room with no windows, I was tied to a chair and the grey walls were all I could focus on until a sharp pain shot through my ribs.

"Holy cow." I muttered, squeezing my eyes shut again, when I opened them, I noticed Kellin and Christian seated in front of me.

"Kaitlyn, I'm so sorry." Kellin apologized, Christian shook his head at Kellin and chuckled.

"Don't apologize, it was your fault, it was hers, for walking out on me and taking our son with us... Speaking of our son, how is he? Alive and well I could imagine?" Christian smirked, he knew exactly what happened.

"I swear to God, I'll tear you apart." I muttered, trying to break free of the bonds that were currently holding me. "I can't believe you Kellin. I trusted you! You were my best friend for God knows how long! How could you?" I asked, trying not to let the tears fall.

Christian stood and began talking.

"And so, here it is, the one person you trusted the most betrayed you, why? Because of jealousy, kind of ironic, don't you think?" Christian babbled, my ribs were killing me, I couldn't even respond with out it being a scream.

"Christian, at least bandage her ribs up, it'll end up killing her." Kellin pleaded, his eyes full of pain. Christian scoffed kicked a nearby chair over.

"Do you think I care if she dies?! I only wanted her because she could bear the Indigo Child! And now look, the Indigo Child is dead! There's no point in her even living now!" Christian screamed, spittle flying everywhere.

"She hasn't even had the Indigo Child yet, the Indigo Child has always been a girl, looks like you've blown it Christian." Kellin answered back.

I watched as Christian's face contorted and turned red.

"YOU MEAN SHE COULD STILL HAVE THE CHILD?! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS! BASS! BRING IN PAIGE AT ONCE!" Christian's shouts echoed around the room and less than two minutes later, Bass entered, with a bald man in his arms. The man was placed at Christian's feet, and I knew what was coming next.

"Paige, it seems you have given me some false information, would you like to explain how that came about?" Christian asked, his once angry mood covered up.

"I-I must've been wrong sir." the man called Paige looked towards the ground.

"HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MUCH YOUR MISTAKE HAS COST ME? I THOUGHT THE INDIGO CHILD HAD ALREADY BEEN BORN! AND NOW LOOK, SHE COULD HAVE A CHILD AND DESTROY US ALL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'VE YOU'VE DONE?" Christian shouted in the small man's face.

"Y-yes I have sir." Paige replied.

"You know what? I don't think you do." Christian smirked dangerously and quicker than lightning, pulled a gun out of his jacket and shot Paige in the head, blood splattering against the floor.

"BASS! COME CLEAN THIS UP!" Christian shouted, tucking his gun away in his pocket. He approached me and looked into my eyes, the pain in my ribs was so bad that I thought I was going to pass out.

"Since the little boy wasn't the Indigo Child, how would you like to make a little girl?" Christian asked raising an eyebrow.

"Touch her and you're dead."

********************************

My heart picked up at the sound of Niall's voice, him and the other boys had barged through the small doorway, their facial expressions showed they weren't messing around.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Kaitlyn's mate." Christian walked up to Kellin, rubbing his hands together and bracing himself on Kellin's chair. I refused to make eye contact with him, Kellin didn't even deserve to be in the same room as me.