I've Found You

Kaitlyn Key's P.O.V

"Mummy, mummy." Kellin Jr cooed, shaking my shoulder gently. I opened my eyes a crack and was rewarded with the sun light burning my eyes.

"What is it?" I mumbled angrily, rolling over. I was in a bed, and the quilts and sheets were on the floor.

"You swore at me yesterday." Kellin Jr announced. I sat up quickly, regretting it as my head spun furiously.

"What did mummy say? Actually, no, don't answer that. Go get uncle Niall to get mummy some coffee please?" I asked, covering my eyes with my forearm. Kellin Jr nodded and toddled out of the room, in search of my coffee. My head was pounding and I looked down at myself, I was in my underwear, on the couch, okay. This is weird. I stood up and stretched, rubbing my eyes and wrapping a nearby blanket around my body.

"I can't believe you Kellin. That's just wrong." Came Zayn's voice. I frowned and took a step closer in the direction the voice was coming from.

"I didn't, I was tempted because I thought she was playing a joke! How was I supposed to know she has different personalities!" Kellin shot back. I entered the kitchen and frowned at the six boys, arguing between each other.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't really care either." I said, catching the blanket before it fell from around my body. "Niall, I want to go for a walk, could you come? Maybe that place we went yesterday?" I asked. Niall nodded and handed me a coffee.

"Sure, let me get ready and we'll head out." Niall beamed. Kellin shot him a death glare before smiling at me.

"Don't you want me to come?" Kellin asked. I shook my head.

"No, you stay here with the others and look after Kellin Jr, I want to spend time with Niall." I replied, taking my coffee into my room.

********************

I placed the coffee mug on the sink and straightened up my clothes. I remembered buying this with Christian, he told me how beautiful I looked when I wore it for the first time. I was wearing a tank top with a collar, it was orange and tucked into denim highwaisted shorts, complete with black suspenders. I had my high top black Converses on and my Ray Bans on top of my head, stopping my hair from falling into my eyes as I did housework.

"You ready?" Niall asked, appearing in the doorway of the kitchen. I smiled, and followed after him out the front door.

We turned a corner, into a park, the exact one we walked through to get to the cherry blossom garden thing. The park had a play ground, bustling with kids playing and laughing. Nearby was a small coffee shop, where the parents were chatting and watching over their kids. Niall eyed the coffee shop then looked at me.

"You wanna get something to eat?" Niall asked, I knew, just by the way he was asking, that he wanted to get the food for himself.

"Sure." I agreed, and walked slowly to the coffee shop, watching for any nearby kids who were going to bump into us. Niall held open the coffee shop door for me and I walked into the small Arabica bean smelling shop. It was warmer than it was outside, and outside there was a good 40 degree heat. So inside it was almost like heat torture.

"Order me carrot cake, I need to go to the bathroom." I said, walking behind the shop to go to the toilet. It was one of those automatic ones, which was occupied, so I had to wait around. The toilet was finally cleared of it's occupant, and I headed for it, before the door closed. A hand clasped around my mouth and an arm was around my waist, stopping me from moving. I tried to scream, but the hand stopped me from doing so. I was pulled into an alley and held against the wall, my face pressed against the rough surface.

"Hey there gorgeous. I told you I'd find you."