I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

I woke to an alarm, blaring its obnoxious and repetitive beeping. I don't even remember how it got in here, it wasn't here when I went to bed last night.... I shrugged and swung myself out of bed, I got dressed in high-waisted black denim shorts with a long sleeved, white button up shirt, with the top two buttons undone. I did my hair quickly in two braids and put my black Vans on. I quickly run out if my room and into the only other room I know about, the lounge room. The piano is revealed, like I had done last night, and no ne has bothered to cover it up since. I sat at the piano and began to play "Iris" again, it made me feel at home. I opened my mouth to sing and my voice came out in a whisper. I yelped with surprise then recollected myself, starting to play the song again.

"I just want you to know who I am." I finished and closed the piano cover. I spun and found Key sitting on the couch.

"You're voice has already begun to appear, in a few months, with training, you're voice will be at its strongest." Key explained, I slid down from the piano stool and sat on the carpet, which was ridiculously comfortable beneath my ass.

"How many months?" I whisper ask. Key frowns, obviously he doesn't approve of how many months it will take.

"Four, but I assure you it will all be worth it."

~ 1 and a 1/2 months later.

"Christian stop! Stop tickling me! Quit it!" I shouted. Christian lay me down on the grass and hovered above my body.

"Oh my god thank you, it felt like I was going to die." I said. Christian smiles happily.

"I'm so happy you can talk again, your voice is beautiful." Christian said and pressed his lips against mine.

Niall's P.O.V

I was still looking for Kellin, I refused to give up on Kaitlyn. I couldn't do that to her. Louis and Harry had followed the van across three states, but lost where they were going as soon as they ditched the van and got on a boat. The five of us were pacing the small hotel room, occasionally bumping into each other. I hadn't eaten since Louis and Harry came back three weeks ago. My ribs were visible through my skin and Liam had tried to give me food, but I refused to eat, which is out if character for me. But I couldn't eat, everything reminded me of Kaitlyn. Even pacing, like we are now, reminded me of Kaitlyn, even though I've never seen her do it once.

"Niall, please, eat something. I'm scared for you." Liam pleaded, holding a box of Nandos chicken towards me. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, even the smell of chicken reminded me of Kaitlyn. I was in deep, with someone I'd only known for two days.

Kellin's P.O.V

"Get the fuck out of my pub and don't come back until you've got money!" the bartender shouted, throwing my sorry ass out on to the footpath for the third time this week. I muttered profanity after profanity under my breath. Not seeing Kaitlyn was killing me, literally, I hadn't eaten in months, and alcohol and air was all I was letting in to my system. I was even starting to hallucinate, every know and then I would see Kaitlyn, all smiling and happy and pathetically, I would run up to her to hug her, but pass straight through, making the hallucination disappear. I was homeless, I haven't shaved in ages and I begged for money on the street. The lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens was now begging for money, instead of raking it in by the thousands. I could've gone home, I had that choice, but I didn't have any money, and no energy to get to the next state over, so I was stuck here, until Kaitlyn was found and I could love her again.

~2 and a 1/2 Months Later

Niall's P.O.V

We've finally found Kellin, but he didn't look good at all, he was in the same state as I was, not eating or sleeping. It was a relief to see him again, it meant we'd have a better chance of finding Kaitlyn.

Kellin's P.O.V

Kaitlyn, please come back.