This Is Going To Be A Long Night.

Kellin's P.O.V

I downed the last shot with a flick of my wrist, the after-burn not even effecting me anymore. I was a mess, it had only been a day and my body mass and begun to decrease, Kaitlyn was worrying me too much. The look on her face before she ran off, proved she wasn't going to forgive me for another decade at the least. The stress of not being able to protect her anymore, ate away at me, meaning I was starving myself and drowning all of my feelings in alcohol. I slid the shot glass across the bar and the bartender looked at me concerned.

"I think you've had enough mate, you've already had 15 shots, you won't be able to make it home." the bartender warned. I shrugged.

"I'm not going home." I reply, the bartender serves me up another shot, then returns to cleaning another glass.

"The missus will be mad about that." the bartender added. I scoffed.

"She can't get any angrier at me."

Niall's P.O.V

Me, Liam and Zayn had been searching all day for Kellin, he was no where to be found, we had literally searched every where in this state. I had taken south, Zayn had taken east, Liam had taken north, then we met up again and searched the west together. Kellin had to be in the next state over, either that or he had flown over to another country, but he left with no money, Liam was the one in charge of the money. So Kellin definitely hadn't gone to another country, he possibly went to the next state over, so that's where we have to check.

"Niall, we need rest, I'm exhausted, you're exhausted, Liam's exhausted." Zayn said. I shook my head and studied the map Liam had kept from yesterday.

"We can't, not until we find Kellin, then we'll rest and look for Kaitlyn." I explained. The hotel we were currently in wasn't classy, but it wasn't the worst, it was around 3 and a 1/2 stars. Which was enough for the three of us. Liam took a seat next to me on the floor, resting his back against the uncomfortable bed behind us. The hotel room smelt like curry, which wasn't exactly pleasant, but we put up with it.

"Zayn's right, we need to rest, maybe if we get rest, we'll be able to find Kellin faster, meaning we'll be able to find Kaitlyn faster." Liam suggested. I sighed and ruffled my hair with both hands.

"I just want to find her Liam, I miss her." I admit. Liam pats me on the back gently.

"I know mate, I know."

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

I was called out in to the lounge room, where the party was being held. It was dark with multicoloured lights and the music was pounding through the floor. I sat on a nearby couch and tucked my legs underneath me. The person who had called for me wasn't in here, although they told me to come to the lounge room. I spotted a sheet, covering something oddly shaped and approached it. I tore the sheet off and found a beautiful piano. It was definitely expensive. I sat down on the piano stool and dusted my fingers over the keys lightly. I then started playing "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, like Kellin had wanted me to do in his bands next cover. I abruptly stopped as I felt someone else's presence in the room.

"Oh, don't stop on my behalf Kaitlyn, you played beautifully." Key shouted over the pounding music, he must have supersonic hearing if he heard me over how loud the music was playing. I closed the lid over the piano keys and turned to him, placing my hands in my lap.

"Thank you." I said, nodding my head. Key had a wine glass in his hand, red wine was sparkling in it brilliantly.

"Tomorrow, your vocal lessons will begin, I expect you to be awake before nine, and out of bed before ten." Key announced and left the room. The doorbell rang to this giant house and I didn't even know where the front door was, so I couldn't answer it. Delightful, especially since whoever was at the front door kept ringing the bell impatiently. It stopped and fifty or so people filed in to the living room at once, hardly giving me space to breathe. People immediately started dancing, grinding against each other like I had done in so many dance routines. I miss dancing with my crew, they were like my family. I hunted for the one person in the room that made me feel normal, and not like a sacred person or what ever. I bumped into a girl with waist long white blonde hair, and brown eyes. She was beautiful, with a pointed chin and a flawless face.

"Sorry, are you alright?" she asked. I nod and try and walked past her.

"Wait, I haven't seen you around before... Are you the Sacred one?" she asked me. I sighed and nodded once again.

"I would prefer it if you called me Kaitlyn." I mouthed to her, the other girl smiled and stuck out her hand.

"I'm Isabella, you're beautiful by the way." Isabella commented. I blushed and shook my head. Isabella could not say that, if she looked in the mirror and compared herself to me, she'd realise how ugly I was.

"Thank you, but you're way more beautiful than I am." I replied, Isabella laughed and shook her head.

"Whatever makes you happy." she laughed and I suddenly felt as if she was faking being nice to me because I was the Sacred one. I would not be able to deal with fake people. I felt hands being placed on my shoulders and goosebumps rippled along my flesh for the second time today.

"Relax Kaitlyn, its just me, Christian." Christian whispered in my ear. "Izzy! I see you've met Kaitlyn." Christian said, the blonde girl smiled.

"She's a pretty little thing, I was expecting someone ugly to be the Sacred one." Isabella admitted. I forced a soundless laugh. What she really means is: 'Oh, I was expecting someone drop dead gorgeous, not this horrific troll looking thing.' it was obvious in her tone. I hope I don't have to deal with fake people all night.

"Well Isabella, nice talking to you again little sis, but I have to go introduce Kaitlyn to some more people, if you'll excuse us." Christian said, guiding me off to a group of guys. They looked me up and down with a sort of hunger, I could tell Christian noticed it because his hands tightened on my shoulders. We've barely known each other for a day, why was he being so protective? Christian stops in front of the guy group.

"Boys, this is the Sacred one, Kaitlyn." Christian introduced. A heavy set, dirty blonde guy rose his eyebrows.

"I was expecting someone ugly." he admitted. I groaned silently. This, was going to be a long night.