Buck

I froze at the sound of his voice, I didn't want to die, not yet, Kellin Jr hadn't even had his fifth birthday yet, please don't let Christian kill me. Bass had now had his arms around me, holding me to his body. I wanted to get out, at least see everyone before they killed me.

"Please don't kill me." I whimpered pathetically. Christian laughed and caressed my cheek with his hand.

"Of course I won't. You'll be put to a... much more useful service." Christian explained, both him and Bass laughed, I didn't know what he meant, and I didn't want to either. I was already terrified of what could possibly happen.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, my voice trembling. Bass' arms let me go and I was immediately gripped by Christian.

"You'll find out soon enough." He whispered, placing his hand on my mouth. I immediately bit it and got rewarded with a slap. I fell to the floor and was kicked in the stomach. There it was again, that skin shedding feeling...

Buck's P.O.V

I didn't know why this pretty boy was hitting me, or why I was in the alley, all I knew was I wanted to smack that bitch up. I jumped up and punched him multiple times in the face, his steroid induced body guard charged at me and I smashed the crap out of him too. I was starting to think pretty boy wasn't actually a boy and was a one night stand that didn't know she was a one night stand. Both the people were laying on the floor unconscious, I sniffed deeply and spat on them both. Making them both whimper. I smirked at them.

"Stupid whores, don't get the fact that they're one night stands." I said, shaking my head and stepping over their bodies, leaving them in the alley.

**************

A/N: What do you think of Buck?

Sorry this is so short, it was just to introduce Buck. So tell me what you think of him. *^▁^*