What Have I Gotten Myself Involved In?

Unfortunately Dan had driven off without me and Kellin, so we had to walk back to the warehouse. The bouncer bid us goodbye and we headed onto the street, despite it being summer, it was freezing outside.

"Here." Kellin said, handing me his jacket. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. The clubs thudding music was still heard from ages away. Yells and shouts were heard down the street and as we neared the warehouse it got louder.

"Kaitlyn, stay close to me." Kellin pulled me closer to him.

"Why?" I mouth-ask, we pass the group of guys that seemed to be the source of the noise, "Oh"

I understood now.

"Hey, missy! You dropped something!" One of the guys called, Kellin kept walking.

"Kellin, I might have dropped something, you never know." I mouth, Kellin shakes his head.

"I don't want you going near them. You don't know what they're thinking." Kellin says, we pass the guys and they're busy whistling at me.

"And you do?" I tease. Kellin frowns.

"Yes." He says, then he curses. "Shit, they're following us." He says. Kellin lifts me and starts running, the footsteps behind us started running too.

"This might end up being a really bad idea, but I'll stay, fend them off, you run away, if this turns out bad, sorry." Kellin says, why was he making me run?

"They have guns." He replied, I must've formed the question with my lips. Kellin places me down and I run as fast as I can to the warehouse. I ran smack bang into a hard surface.

"Sorry miss." Came an Irish accent, the person helped me up and I smiled, Niall Horan. Oh wow. I smile.

"What are you running from?" He asks, I grab the vocal machine that is permanently around my wrist like a bracelet.

"Guys, with-" I was interrupted by gunshots. I flinched and screamed against the machine. Niall jumped.

"Guns." I finish, breathing heavily, what if Kellin's dead? What if they'd killed him?

"Why are you crying?" Niall asks.

"My friend Kellin he-"

"Kellin? I know him, Sleeping With Sirens? Yeah he'll be fine." Niall says, how did he know Kellin? Kellin then dashed to us and glared at Niall.

"Some of them are dead, but they can easily recruit more, they're chasing after us." Kellin grabbed my arm and started dragging me away.

"Why are they chasing us?" I ask, Niall replied.

"They're trackers, am I right?" Niall pondered. Kellin nodded.

"We need to get you out of here, they'll never stop." Kellin says, I look around confused. What just happened, we were heading back from a club and bam! We're being chased after.

"Niall, get the other boys, we need to protect her at all costs." Kellin ordered, Niall nodded and shot away, faster than a bullet. It almost looked like he was on all fours...

"We have to get home, pack your stuff, tell your dad that you're moving out or something, I don't care, as long as you leave." Kellin's eyes were turning a goldish colour and his body seemed to be trembling.

"Kellin, what's the matter? Why are you shaking?" I mouth, Kellin runs a hand down his face.

"We're running out of time, go to the warehouse, the boys will be there, they'll take you. I'll make up something for your dad. Go upstairs get changed and call me when the boys come. I love you." Kellin says, kissing me on the forehead and ran off. I got to the warehouse and stopped at the elevator.

"Niall! This is dangerous for all of us!" Came a British voice.

"Kellin wants to protection her, so obviously she's a big deal." Niall says quietly. They were definitely talking about me, I pressed the up button on the elevator and the boys quietened. The elevator pinged and the doors slid open, everyone's eye widened except for Harry's and Niall's.

"We have to protect a stripper?" Zayn asks, breaking the silence. I frowned and rose the machine to my throat.

"I'm not a stripper you Jack ass." I say, Zayn looks taken aback.

"Sorry." He apologizes. I shrug and sit on one of the couches. I cross one leg over the other.

"So, what exactly is going on?" I mouth, forgetting the machine. All the boys raise their eyebrows. I place the machine against my throat and speak again.

"Sorry about that, why do we have to run?" I ask. Kellin dashes into the warehouse and leans over, huffing and puffing.

"We need to get out. Fast." Kellin says, "More of them were around when I made my way here. Here's your clothes." Kellin says, throwing a bag at me. It was only filled with clothes, which meant my phone was still at home, along with my I.D and my money.

"Kellin my phone and-"

"We need to keep your identity safe. I don't want anything happening to you." Kellin says, sitting next to me on the couch. Why was he doing this? Was I in some kind of gang war? How'd I even get myself involved. The elevator pinged, everyone looked at each other confused. No one else was supposed to be coming. The elevator doors slid open.

"Give me the girl and I won't kill you all."