3-fight me loser

•Love and Lies•
"who said he was an omega?"
~•~

"Phony's still sleeping?"

"He should wake up soon," Jin answered, cleaning taehyung hands. "And why are you still here if all you are going to do is sit and cuss him out, Jungkook?"

Jungkook sighed, shoulders slumping. "I don't know either."

"Your mate is okay. Don't wory," Seokjin teased. "The best doctor in the area is taking care of him."

Jungkook glared at him and stood. "This piece of shit is not my mate and I am not worried. I could careless if he died," Jungkook said bitterly, and walked out with a scowl. He just wants taehyung to wake up so he can fair and square fight the living daylights out of him. That, whatever happened two days ago, was nothing.

That did not count.

That fight didn't count because they were in a confined area. There was not enough space to do much of anything is what jungkook told himself everynight since that day. He kept having nightmares about it. Jungkook is still bitter, he is the strongest and will beat the crap out of taehyung.

He will knock him out at first punch, thats for sure. They don't even need to combat all the way because Jungkook will put taehyung back to sleep, in matter of seconds.

So when Taehyung's eyes opened. The first person he saw was jungkook. Jungkook glaring down at him, a scowl resting on his prominent face.

"You're finally awake," Jungkook howled, cracking his knuckles; "Now fight me."

Taehyung stared at him for a minute before closing his eyes again, with a sigh. "The fuck is wrong with this man?" He thought tiredly.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Jungkook retorted.

"How did he-" Taehyung shot up, his eyes widening. He came into a realization when his hands slowly traveled to the side of his neck. He felt it. A Mark. He was mated.

"You fucking piece of shit!" He growled, his voice yet horse. "You fucking mated me!"

Jungkook sighed in disappointment, "It happed."

"The fuck it happed, you fucking loser! how dare you mark me!"

"It just happened. Its not like I wanted to."

"Its not like I wanted to," Taehyung mocked jungkook.

Jungkook flared, "Its not like I wanted to! I do apologize for that but I still want to fight you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "The fuck is an apology going to do? I don't want to be a losers mate."

Jungkook rolled his eyes as well, "The loser is you, phony."

Taehyung crackled, "Bahaha. You couldn't even lay a punch-"

Taaehyung held jungkooks fist, just like before. He can tell when a person is about to lay a hand on him. Its like he has sometype of sixth sense or something. Because when Jungkook dared to punch him just now, when taehyung looked off guard, Taehyung caught his fist before he could do anything. and for that matter, taehyung wasn't even looking at jungkook.

Taehyung genuenly chuckled, his eyes directed towards jungkook as if mocking. He couldn't believe he was stuck with this loser and there was nothing that could be done to change the fact they were mates now. A mark can never be undone, unless one dies.

Now How was taehyung going explain this to his parents in the near future? Maybe if he stays away from him, maybe he'd be able to live without him and his wolf won't get too attached.