31-Overcome

hiiiiii!
_______________________________
•Love and Lies•
'those words he couldn't say before'
~•~

Jungkook wasn't even surprised anymore. Taehyung is full of surprises. And he doesn't like some of them. They hurt him. Hurt him to the point where he can't breath; but as long as Taehyung's telling the truth, spilling all the lies, jungkook could take it. He's glad, content, and happy that taehyung is opening up to him.

That he's being honest with him, and trusting him. That proves that taehyung loves him enough not to keep him in the dark. It proves that taehyung wants him by his side. Maybe before he might have not, but now he is. And after all that pain, all those days of agony jungkook went through, he's sure he can't live without taehyung. Taehyung hurts him but he's also the medicine and what is a sick person without a cure?

He hopes there's no more suprises like these that tear his heart apart. He only wants to be with the elder, prove to him he's worthy being by his side. Because he is. He can be and he will be.

"That hurt me taehyung," Jungkook admitted, pain evident on his pale face.

"I know and I'm sorry," Taehyung said softly, kissing the back of his hands. "Jungkook, I love you and only you; and you know that."

"But you have a fucking fiancé taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, taking his hand away. He felt tears fill his eyes. It was blurry again. Just when he thought he felt alive, he was being drawn back to the pit of agony.

"But it's true. It will always be that way so long as you're are my mate. Even if you aren't, I'll still love you," Taehyung confessed, trying to sit on his back only to wince and fall back down.

Jungkook quickly attended him, "Stop fucking moving!"

"I don't know her jungkook," Taehyung said, his eyes soft; "Our marriage was arranged a while before I left, and I was little back then. I've never seen her since and still haven't seen her. I can never love anyone else."

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He believes taehyung loves him, a lot. But after all that they went through, after that whole session of not trusting each other, after his confession, he can't trust their future. It's like there's no promised future ahead of them and Jungkook doesn't know what to do. Because taehyung is a fucking trueblood. A fucking king who needs to bare children, future heirs and

And jungkook can't do that.

Jungkook can't bare him heirs.

But He loves taehyung. He wants him; all to himself. He doesn't want to share him. Call him selfish but taehyung is his. He marked him, he claimed him and he's not giving him to no one. He simply just can't live life without him.

He tried and it was hard.

Taehyung's the only twinkling star to his night.

Sure, taehyung hurt him. But he hurt taehyung as well. And They confessed. All couples have misunderstandings, they fight, and only those who are committed come back together, understanding and forgiving through difficulties. But It's hard emotionally, and physically but thats just what makes the relationship stronger.

Taehyung must be committed. He wants jungkook in his life, doesn't he? And jungkook wants him in his life but there's so much obstacles.

Can they get through them?

Jungkook looked at taehyung, in pain yet in love. But for now, he wants to focus on Taehyung's recovery. He promises to be by his side until he's better. He's not sure how long it'll take but he'll be there every step of the way. He will try to make this right, make them work again. He will prove worthy of being a prince's mate. He can combat, he can strategize, he can do anything if it means keeping Taehyung by his side. Thats just how much he loves him. And as for the fiance, he'll have to think of a plan because she is going no where near his man.