37-hard for you

•Love and Lies•
                 "Jeon Jungkook is the What?!"
                            ~•~

"Your majesty," Jungwook greeted cautiously, bowing in respect.

"You are excused from formality," His majesty, chuckled, "We are brothers."

Jungwook chuckled as well, face to face with the king who patted his shoulder. "Thank you for giving my son this opportunity, your majesty ."

His majesty chuckled again, his voice an octave lower. They began to walk, side by side. "Quite a strong alpha you have there," He said, his hands resting on his back, walking gracefully. "He would make a great general."

"You're fluttering, your majesty. I'd say, your son is just as great. Taehyung was it?" Jungwook asked pointedly, wording his words wisely.

His majesty came to a halt, not showing a surprised expression. He turned to the other with a challenging brow, "Oh? So you have already met my son?"

"Quite a fierce one," Jungwook affirmed, and walked when the king continued walking whilst scrutinizing his surroundings. "Different from the little prince I met 14 years ago. You've raised him well, your majesty. Into a fine young man."

His majesty was quiet for a moment, taking in jungwooks words. And soon, they reached their destination, behind the doors to the stadium. Today was the finals and jungwook had to be there to witness his son combat for the first time as a finalist.

He had to be there, watching proudly when his son wins. On his way, he had met the king. They used to get along very well, they were like bestfriends back in their young hood. But many years ago, they went separate ways due to their statuses. While one was a royal, a soon to be king, the other was a soon to be leader of one of the cities under his rule. They both had responsiblities to take care of, far more significant than fooling around about friendship.

However, they have been close since then, but not close enough like they were before due to the underlying circumstances brought by their statuses. Not when they were this old. Not when they have eyes watching them everywhere, ready to find some evidence, some reason to bring down the king. He can't show any deep connection to anyone .

Kim Taewon is a hated king in the outside world. To his subjects, he's the best leader, their protector who loves them and judges fairly. But in the eyes of rogues, he's like the devil. A devils spawn they call him; they hate him to the core. They'd do anything to bring him and his kingdom down, the same way they tried before.

"You yourself have raised Jungkook into a fierce alpha. I remember when little jungkook used to tremble everytime he saw me," His majesty chuckled, his eyes directed towards the other, "Now look at him, seducing my son."

Jungwook face faltered. The smile wiped off his face.  His lips twitched, eyes boring holes on the floor. He rafrained himself from retorting something insulting to the royal. Instead, he chuckled, "You know you cannot mark an alpha forcefully. I'm sure my son didn't mark him against his will. Taehyung seemed quite pleased," He turned to look at his majesty who had a scowl resting on his face, "They do make great mates don't you say? An alpha and a trueblood."

His majesty scoffed, hating the fact that taehyung, a true blood was the one to be marked by a mere alpha, specifically jungkook; not that he hated jungkook, in fact, he likes him. He is very useful, cunning and strong but he dislikes the fact that he marked his son and they were bound to stick together as mates.

Forever.

"Unfortunately, my son is arranged to marry a woman and bare children. Which your son cannot do. They cannot be anymore than mates."