39- Pain

Idk jack about combat but I watch Charan, Prabhas, Allu Arjun... etc and anime, yk the great jjk, aot, bc, so here is what I got😭 I promise I did my best

• Love and Lies•
"Tae, hurts..."
~•~

           It was a moment of atrocious gasps and dubiosity. It was also a moment of great thrill and astonishment. It was a moment of silence. An inconceivable moment that was on equal foot as when Jungkook accidentally bit an Omega he didn't know. A moment they've never seen before. They were silent, but secretly, in the inside, they were screaming. Screaming in bewilderment. All eyes were directed towards the ring.

Anticipation?

That was out of question.

The exuberant crowd had a hard time estimating who would grasp the victory. From the looks of it, it seemed like the fight would go on forever. It was like they were of the same soul, sharing some kind of ATP. Their feet swiftly moved one after another with precision, as if on their own accord. And their movements were coordinated. It was as if they were dancing with the wind, coming and leaving like they didn't just blow everyone away. It was beautiful to watch, yet hard to comprehend. Some even began to question

Their strength,

Their duality.

Their aura's were immense. The citizens could see the aura surrounding them. While taehyungs aura was a glistening dark shade of orange, jungkooks was a darker shade of red. Their auras were one with each other, almost creating a beatific aurora combined. Their auras was calm, defined and oustanding.

Jungkookie, check out this move.

Taehyung said and took a step back with his left leg and then crossed his right leg over it, and in less than a second Taehyung's right hand was on the ground, prompting his whole weight on one hand. And then he pushed up, as if he emitted aura from his hand to push him up and then with his  crossed legs, launch towards jungkooks chest. Before he could realize how to avoid what the fuck taehyung was doing, taehyung used his left hand to help him spin, like how a deill would spin but just in human form.

It didn't even look possible?

How was that even possible.

Now, you have to teach me that one, baby.

Jungkook said, holding his stance. He coughed a little from the impact it left on his chest. Although taehyung wasn't being as rough, that was knew to him. With that move, taehyung managed to push him almost out the ring. Jungkook had to stop the force.

And when he did, he smirked and he also took a tep back, with his right leg. He put all his weight on that foot before transfering the enrgy to his left leg, causing him to jump. He hit taehyung on his stomach, wavering him a little until his face flushed red.

'That was deep jungkookie. So much strength.'

'Yeah, this is my proudest move. no one ever stood up again after it. called it the victory move.' Jungkook replied.

'Not bad, baby.'

'Of course.' Jungkook Smiled.

To the audience, they looked focused and serious. What they saw was different from what Jungkook and taehyung were doing. They were having fun, while in the worlds eyes, they were competing. The fight went on longer than they expected. Well they don't know what they expected but, it went on for alsmost a half an hour, their ambitions never giving out and that energy never seeming to cease. People kept questioning the capacity of their strength and who was going to win.

Baby, I'm tired now.

Taehyung said, heaving. He was sweating all over. Sweat dripped down from his wet hair to his legs. If the it wasn't so sunny, you would it was raining. He was tired, but not tired enough not to finish the fight. He was just simply tired, but he still had intense fuel.

I didn't win yet.

Junkook said, in the same condition as Taehyung. He held taehyung by his waist so he could spin him onto the floor but that was a mistake. Taehyung held his hands strongly, and instead spun him into the floor. Now there was no space between them when they fell, taehyung above jungkook, and their faces millimeter apart. Jungkook felt his hands sting with taehyungs hard grip. He could feel Taehyungs other hand Squeeze his ass.

Taehyung, you bastard! What the fuck do you-

"Kook, are you okay?" Taehyung abruptly asked, noticing how pale jungkooks face was. He sounded worried, as he expeditiously assisted jungkook to stand, rubbing small circles on his back.

Jungkook was confused, his brows furrowed. It was almost obvious he was loosing conscious when his eyes kept twitching, threatening to shut down.

And all of a sudden, he felt his knees grow weak; knelt on the floor. His eyes turned red, they were blurry with tears he couldn't control. His hands were shaking too. He coughed, his throat hurting as his stomach suddenly, out of the blue, emptied out the food he had ate.

He purged out his food on the mat, and a bit on taehyungs feet. but Taehyung didn't care about that and the rancid stench. He was worried about jungkook that he himself knelt on the floor, making sure he was taking care of the younger. He had to be sure jungkook was feeling well.

He just couldn't comprehend what exactly was happening. Out of the blue... was he being too hard?

"Tae, I-I my stomach hurts," Jungkook mumbled, his lips covered with puke. He cried out to taehyung as he held onto his stomach tightly. "It hurts so bad tae."

Taehyung qickly picked him up briday style. And jungkook wrapped his hands around his neck, his eyes close to shutting down as he squirmed in his arms. "Tae, hurts."

Everything went white.. His heart felt heavy and his legs just walked.

"Hold on baby, I'll get you to the doctor," tahyung softly said and kissed his forehead, not minding the louds gasps and whispers from the croud. He couldn't hear no one but jungkooks uneven breaths. All taehyungs heart, head, mind and soul was focused him; he needed jungkook to be alright. He needed to take him to the infirmary.

_________

"Mr. Jeon," The doctor called Jungwook; he was to discuss of his sons health. "Take a look at this," He gave him Jungkooks test papers. jungwook took them and began to read them, the first, then the second page that had a picture on it.

Jungwooks eyes widen, his heart accelerating at the given information and a lot going on in his mind. Earlier, he might've guessed what happened and indeed he was right. His precious son. He deserves the world and much more hapiness. Jungwook couldn't even dare imagine the pain jungkook had been going through, it must've hurt so bad.

But he will be ok; he will make sure jungkook will be okay.

Because He has a plan for him.

Jungwook gave the doctor a threatening look, "Do not share this infromation with anyone else, or else you will never see the light again, are we clear?" He threatened, his voice slightly deeper and the doctor expeditiously nodded. "Thank you, Doctor. And later on, be sure to tell them it was nothing but poisonous food."

______

Hey yalllll🤭 it's been a minuteeee wsp wsp....