19-happy with you

____

      •Love and Lies•
                    ''Are you dead, jungkookie?"
                                    ~•~

"Taehyung, why don't you teach them girls how staring is rude as well?" Jungkook expressed, uncomfortable with all the girls ogling at him. He was fluttered; obviously he's handsome, fit and all but the states are getting unbearable... he's so uncomfortable. It was this moment, he truly understood what taehyung meant to the fullest.

He was never really a fan of extreme attention.

The mates were currently at the beach. It was a sunny day, a very scorching day. It was also a happy day bug jungkook begs to differ. He was a bit sulky because of the couples outfits taehyung chose for them. Some fucking weird shit he never thought he would ever wear. It was embarrassing, but secretly, who knows? Jungkook actually liked them; not that he'd admit it.

While jungkook was wearing black shorts up to his thighs and a white tank top with half a pink heart engraved on it, taehyung wore pink fucking shorts that drew so much attention and a black tank top with the opposite side of the pink heart.

In jungkooks perspective, this date wasn't going the way he imagined. But exactly what did he imagine? He didn't know. So he just hoped taehyung hasd something planned out because he didn't get dragged outside in that scorching burning sun in vain; something interesting best happen or he'll literally drag taehyung back and plan his own date that does not involve the sun.

Taehyung had told him he got everything planned out, wanted to make him feel precious and loved yet he had him walk around, looking for a shop to buy some essentials they need because he didn't think before hand to prepare mats, water, food, umbrellas and shit needed to beach out.

What a fucking piece of shit he is. Can't even prepare a proper date.

The only thing Jungkook appreciated at the moment was the vanilla caramel dip ice cream taehyung bought him.

"They're staring at you, not me," Taehyung asserted, licking his chocolate chip ice cream at every angle like a little kid. Reminding him of— Nevermind. He doesn't want to piss jungkook off anylonger, knowing he was a bit mad they were still walking.

Jungkook sighed, taking a small bite of his ice cream. He put his other hand in his pocket and squinted his eyes, looking far into the distance where they were walking to. "Why's the shop so far?"

"Stop whining, we're literally a few steps away."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "More like a few years away. Tae~ its so fucking hot."

"Jungkookie, we're almost there. Just eat your ice cream and by the time you're done, we'll be there," Taehyung exasperated, eating the cone of his ice cream. He walked a few step ahead of jungkook, only because he was walking slow.

Too fucking slow and was being petulant. Like they've only just arrived and have been walking for less than five minutes. Once they get to the shop and get what they need, taehyung promises they'll have fun.

"No. Stop lying, it's too far. Very far," Jungkook pouted and when he pointed at the shop, a very good distance away from them; however, to busy pointing towards the shop, his ice cream slid off his cone and fell onto that hot sand, immediately melting away.

Jungkooks heart dropped.

His ice cream.

It fell.

Jungkook pouted, his bottom lip jutting out. He hated the start of this day already. It's too fucking hot, he's burning, and his only type of coolness fell from his comfort. Jungkook glared at the fallen ice cream and then looked back at the ice cream truck. It was too far as well. That being proof they've been walking for far too long.