38-Excitement

• Love and Lies•
"Our prince challenges Jeon Jungkook of Syndria to a duel."
~•~

Loud noises could be heard, cheers coming from all around the stadium, everyone happy and cheering as the chief went on to announce the winner. They were happy. happy that there was anothor winner, another soon to be stout that is not the Jeon Jungkook. He could not determine what pack she came from, but it sure wasn't his so really he didn't bother caring. She was tall and skinny, skinny enough to beat a couple alphas and beta's. She herself, was an alpha. She was a worrior. She wore a huge smile, her cheeks red from all the cheers.

Indeed she was happy and proud and everyone else was proud of her.

there was definetly going to be a change.

there was going to be a new stout, after four years.

"You got this, aerah!" Chants like those were heard from all directions in the stadium. They were chanting her name, Aerah, Aerah!, excitedly and the girl nodded her head, her hands fisted together to convey she was sturdy, that she could do it.

"Okay, okay," The chief said, with a smile. "Calm down, we have to welcome our king and queen, now don't we?"

The croud cheered.

_______

"Kim Taehyung! get that thing off your head, right now!" His majesty demanded, glaring at taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't protest, he didn't even want to. He looked around to see if he'd spot the younger, and when he didn't see him, he quickly took it off, putting it in his pocket. At least he had a reason to take the bow off. He was afraid if he took it off willingly, jungkook would kill him and he didn't want that. At least now he has a reason.

"When I told you to dress casually, I did not mean dress like some beggar, taehyung! How many times do I have to tell you to act like a King. Why do you always defy my ways?!"

"Calm down, honey," Taehyungs mother said lightly, tugging his majesty's hand.

Taehyung scoffed. He wasn't even king yet and yet his majesty keeps scolding him and shit. He gets it but he was the one who told him to dress descreetly, now why is he angry? Taehyung looked alsewhere away from his dad. He decided not to say anything further to fuel his rage.

"There's a seat prepared for you behind us. You go in there and behave. Am I clear?" His father demanded, his voice serious and taehyung nodded.

"Let's welcome our king and queen!" The Chief behind the closed doors exclaimed, pointing towards the door the royals were behind. "And their guest."

The crowd cheered over and over again screaming their king and queens name. It was like taehyung wasn't even there, and as they cheered, the boy quickly sat down. He wondered when jungkook would come in and where he'd sit. One of the seats next to his parents or the one at the very top behind him.

"Let's welcome the judges!" Chief said and the crowd cheered again as they walked to their seats. And then  it was the moment.

The moment everyone's been waiting for. To see the finalist. Who was is? If they know them. Knowing the Chief was going to introduce him next, everyone eyes grew larger, anticipating.

Their hearts were beating out their chest. They were nervous, yet excited. Some of them gulped, their stomach churning from anticipation. Especially the winner herself, she was almost sweating. She gulped, her eyes locked towards the closed door.

Who was behind that door?

"I can feel each and one you are a nervous wreck," Chief chuckled, "Well, let's see who it might be! Let's welcome our finalist!!"