14-we meet again

•Love and Lies•
                                 ''too much salt"
                                          ~•~

When Jungkook glanced at taehyung, reality came crushing down at him. He ran to taehyung. He was the one who came to taehyung.

He came for his piece of shit!

He still couldn't comprehend how he came to that conclusion. He remembers himself not wanting to go. But when he heard where yoongi was going, he was tempted. Well because, first of all, he could lie a reason as to why he went there which is not in search of taehyung but that yoongi forced him to come with.

Obviously yoongi will deny that so he made sure to threaten the dude with his life before they left. If he opened his mouth, he's dead. Jungkook looked serious while threatening him but yoongi wasn't fazed, knowing jungkook was bluffing and wasn't Capable of doing such thing.

So yoongi as the good brother he was, decided to let him join.

Jungkook was a nervous wreck the whole way there, to the point where his stomach felt sick from anticipation. He had felt his heart in his throat, and he kept fidgeting with his fingers he almost drew blood from them.

At one point, he was about to ran back home.

But the joy in his wolf stopped him. There was a little bit of joy and relief inside jungkook that he'd get to meet taehyung again. He wanted an explanation.

So while in the car ride, jungkook was thinking why he was there and not in the house. Why he acted that way when taehyung left. Why he was hurting and why he couldn't sleep.

Why he craved taehyung so much.

He thought and thought, he almost felt dizzy. Even after all that thinking, he couldn't find an answer. He was frustrated. Was he being derived by sex to taehyung? No. It had to be more than that.

What was it?

What was it that when he saw taehyung standing by the door, he felt his heart hurting from being so far away from each other, he felt weak and all he wanted to do was run to him and embrace him tightly. What was it that when taehyung went inside without greeting jungkook, he felt pain?

He doesn't know.

Jungkook had almost sat down when he felt his feet being kicked from under the table. "You're really going to sit down?"

"Was i supposed to keep standing?" jungkook asked with frown.

"In fact, you should!" Jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Did you not miss me? Your best friend? How dare you not give me a hug?" Jimin pouted.

Jungkook chuckled and gave jimin a big hug, squeezing him tightly against his chest. "There, happy now?"

Jimin screeched, "yep! You're allowed to sit down now."

Jungkook sat down, his eyes darting everywhere but to taehyung. He was really nervous. He felt like he was melting next to the other. It was difficult sitting next to taehyung. It was like they were magnets if opposite ends and when both ends are near each other, they can't help but attract.

But in this situation, they're rather repealing despite with the opposite ends. Jungkook tried to stay away from the other, but Taehyung's just keeps pulling him closer no matter how much jungkook is resisting.

Jungkook looked at around gulping. It was awfully quite, despite the low chews and spoon clashing with the plates and it made him more nervous. So he decided to break the silence when he spotted his favorite beef and shrimp dish. "That looks so good, chim!" He said happily, taking a bit of the food to his mouth.