5-Fuck me

Smut ahead- you have been warned;)

______

•Love and Lies•
      "your slutty mouth, I want to fuck it with my
                                        fingers"
                                         ~•~

Taehyung laid jungkook on the bed softly, hovering him, his hands wrapped around his waist. He kissed down jungkook soft neck, and collarbones, creating as much hickies as he could. His waist was the softest thing ever, taehyung liked kneading through that waist. Its fits perfectly in his hands.

Jungkook felt himself moan from so much sensation. His alpha was resisting but he had learned to control his wolf way before he was a teen. So all he could feel was taehyungs lips on his skin. And heck it felt so good he could feel his member harden.

Dammit! He didn't want to give in to this at all. Heck he refused earlier when taehyung had brought up about sex intercourse. He was deeply against it. But when taehyung flipped the 'its your fault all this is happening' card, he really didn't have that much of an argue.

He didn't think he'd enjoy it though. Jungkook, is enjoying this. He's likes it when taehyung gently caresses his waist. The little shapes he was drawing on his stomach. Jungkook liked taehyungs hands on him, they felt so good, so freaking good. And them lips that grazed his skin, creating these love marks he never thought anyone would ever be able to mark on him.

Ah, jungkook felt euphoric. He didn't want to fight anymore. He didn't think about any of that nonesense, hating taehyung and such. Right now, all jungkook could think of was the pleasure he recieved from taehyung. He never knew being submissive came with so much pleasure. This sure is a once in a life time experience. So jungkook wants to enjoy this moment.

It feels so good its not hot anymore.

Taehyung smirked when he heard jungkooks soft moans. Honestly, he didn't expect jungkook to give in, not so soon at least. He was thinking about man handling him, convincing but looks like he didn't have to go through all that trouble to get him too coorperate. So jungkook was a needy little slut, taehyung thought and that thought had his member throbing.

Taehyung had a degrading kink. In a way in which he liked degrading his subs. It felt damn hot. He wonders if jungkook would mind. He doesen't care, he will give it a try one day and the sound of man handling jungkook doesn't sound so bad. Taehyung is satisfied, His wolf is satisfied.

Taehyung looked into jungkooks doe eyes. They were beautiful thats a fact. In fact, he was in generall, beautiful. Taehyung could admit as he stared. Unconciously he said, "You're so beautiful."

Jungkook eyes widen. Beautiful. A word he only ever says when he wants to bang some girls. A word he never thought he'd ever be called. Taehyung just called jungkook beautiful and he's genuine. Jungkook blushed yet scoffed, "Shut up and get on with this bullshit before I change my mind."

Taehyung grinned and kissed his eyes, his nose then his lips. Jungkook loved all this effection. He loved them to the core. They made his stomach swarm with butterflies. They made him tingle so much.

He felt Hotly satisfied when taehyung kissed him. Attacking his lips into an aggresive kiss. It was so aggressive and he loved it. Taehyung biting on his bottom lips as his hands grazed over jungkooks nipples. jungkook moaned from so much pleasure.

taehyung fingers caressed the youngers nipples. Back and forth pulling them lightly and squizing them. his hand did wonders that jungkook felt like crying. His member was already throbbing hard, leaking with cum as taehyung abused his his cavern. his toungue all over his mouth that saliva escaped. They could barely breath. But that was the beauty of it.