17-Euphoria

__________________________________

                   •Love and Lies•
  ''Such a slut for my cock"
~•~

"We should go on a double date!"

"No, Jimin," Jungkook instantly said, and took a seep of his orange juice, his eyes peeking at the shorter male to see his face flattening.

"Maybe next time," Taehyung added, nonchalantly eating the pancakes jimin made.

Jimin pouted, his eyes glassy, "give me back my pancakes. Both of you!"

"Oh now look what you guys did," Yoongi grumbled; "you unleashed the petty jimin. Give him back his pancakes!"

Taehyung instantly stood, taking the plate with him and ran back to his room. "Next time chimmie. First dates are supposed to be meaningful."

Jungkook felt his stomach swarm with butterflies when taehyung said that. He smiled sheeply and followed taehyung, leaving his breakfast behind purposely, "I love you, Minnie."

"I love you too baby," Yoongi said, caressing his cheeks. "Don't be sad."

"They're meanies," Jimin whispered, snuggling onto yoongi's chest and yoongi cooed, wrapping his hands around the younger.

"I know. We won't make them pancakes tommorow okay?" Yoongi said, making sure to give kisses to the younger because jimin was being soft. It rarely happens but when it does, jimin's demands all the attention and acts a bit petty, but overall, he's a cutie.

And yoongi appreciates him.

_____

"I forgot my pancakes," Jungkook said, watching taehyung eating on his computer table.

Taehyung looked at him questionably, "And you're telling me because?"

"I hate you from the bottom of my heart taehyung," Jungkook scoffed walking to taehyung and sat on his lap, legs on either side and wrapped his hands around his neck, his actions contradicting his words.

Taehyung crackled, his smile reaching his eyes, "Well guess there's no reason to share my pancakes with you then."

"Well guess there's no reason to share my ass with you then," Jungkook mocked, and giggled. He looked at taehyung lips to see syrup at the very corner, he was tempted and so he licked it, trouncing Taehyung. And when he brought his tongue back in his mouth, he moaned in contentment. 

Taehyung groaned, chuckling, "I love your ass though."

"Then give me some," jungkook exclaimed, pointing at the pancakes.

"If you get on your knees, I could feed you my cock, instead," Taehyung teased, "I bet you'll love it more."

"Taehyung stop. You're damn disgusting," Jungkook laughed and opened his mouth wide, his tongue hanging out so taehyung could feed him.

But taehyung took his tongue in his mouth instead.

Jungkook groaned as taehyung sucked on the base of his tongue. He hit Taehyung's chest continuously when he wouldn't let go.