9-Cumslut

_______

•Love and Lies•
               "you like it when I touch you like this?"
                                          ~•~

Jungwook gasped. His eyes larger than usual. Jungkook, an alpha is on an omegas lap? Is on taehyungs lap?

Taehyung saw the discomfort, and disapointment in Jungwooks face and played the scene off. He doesn't want to be the reason the father and son have a fight. Seems like this dad prefers his son dominant and fierce.

So taehyung kissed jungkooks cheek, "don't get a chair. Sit with me?" He said softly, with a pout as he stood with jungkook.

Jungkook glared at him, "You could've just told me that. You didn't have to do the unnecessary!" Jungkook growled dominantly and taehyung shivered,  even trembled, a pout evident on his face as tears pricked his eyes.

Jungkook almost gasped, almost.

Taehyung should become an actor.

Now jungkook had to be the protagonist in taehyungs drama as well. He sighed deeply, sitting down. Then he looked at taehyung, motioning him to sit on his lap. "C'mere baby."

Taehyung complied, sitting on jungkooks lap, legs on either side and wrapped his arms around jungkook neck. He buried his face on his neck, inhaling his scent. "I'm sowwy."

Jungkook cringed.

Who is this? Taehyung? This dude must have had some spirit posses him cause what is this?

Jungkook nonetheless hugged his waist and kissed his forehead. He really didn't want to disappoint his father. "It's okay, baby."

"I love you, alpha," Taehyung said, his voice muffled on his neck as he smirked. He knew he was doing great when he felt jungkook shiver when he sucked on his neck, creating a hickey.

"Well, son why don't you invite taehyung to our combat session," Jungwook said, more like a statement than a question, looking forward to what taehyung was going to say but the latter didn't say a word.

Because taehyung had his hands under jungkooks shirt, caressing his back as much as he could. And kissing his neck to the point where jungkook felt a pit forming in his abdomen.

Taehyung was running his fingers through jungkooks back and stomach as if he was some type of plush. But it felt so good to have taehyung feel him, jungkook felt himself breath fast. He wanted so bad to bury his face into Taehyung's neck and inhale that intoxicating scent that smelled like cinnamon.

But he couldn't ever do that! His dad is here and taehyung is his omega. He's Taehyung's dominant not the other way around.

"Baby, would you like to come?" jungkook asked, his face void of any expression.

Taehyung grinned, biting his earlobe and in his ear, he suductively whispered, "Yes."

Jungkook gulped. If it wasn't for Taehyung's chest agaisnt his, his back facing jungwook, his dad would've seen jungkook's heaving chest and everything taehyung was doing.

Taehyung is crazy.

And jungkook may or may not like crazy.

"What was that?" jungkook asked again, knowing his dad didn't hear taehyung. But taehyung repeated himself louder.

His dad smiled, clasping his hands together and stood. "I will take my leave now. It was nice meeting you taehyung. I hope to see you soon," Jungwook said and soon he was of the room, seemingly in a rush.