1-odious encounter

•Love and Lies• 

This book includes the following

           ☑ Mature Language; cuss words

           ☑ Smut; lots of smut.

           ☑ Fighting; combat

           ☑ Degradation  

☑Kinks

☑ Angst

           ☑ Idiocy/misunderstanding/broken humor

Lies

♡Top Tae♡
♡Bottom Kook♡
• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •
••Let's just say, an indestructible Alpha
had an omegas dick up his ass.
But in the end, everything was a lie••
- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Disclaimer
All characters names used in this book are for fictional purposes only. The events that happen in this Fanfiction are not in anyway a comparison to reality.
@ 2021 Taekook Fanfiction
All rights reserved

     ☐☐This is not an omegaXalpha verse. ☐☐

Enjoy lovely's
-Dee

___________________________________
•Love and Lies•
"I will kill you"
~•~

The days were going smoothly for Kim taehyung like always. Nothing ever worried him as he lived in solitude. He had no friends and wasn't interested in any. He couldn't make friends anyway.

Here he was, standing at his door, waiting for his cousin. Today, he was excited because he was going to spend the whole summer with his favorite cousin, Park Jimin.

"What's taking him so long?" Taehyung mumbled with a pout. He stared at his feet that were barely covered by his slippers; back and forth he rocked them impatiently, creating some sort of faint thythms out of boredom.

He remained in that position for a few more minutes  until he saw a luxurious coach bus with tinted windows, pull up Infront of his house. Instantly, he knew it was his cousin. Wasting no time, he ran towards the expensive bus in delight.

"Chimmie!!!" He excitedly called the short, yet handsome man that stepped out hurriedly.

"Taeeeee!" Jimin yelled just as excited as his cousin. It was a cringe scene, but in times like these, does it even matter? Even if they're 24? No.

They haven't seen each other since childhood. And when one finally meets their loved one after that long, excitement can't help but ignite through them. And when they embraced each other tightly, relief surged through their hearts. Taehyung smiled happily, knowing this is the last fun summer he got to spend with his cousin.